NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Disappointing to have to sit through all this Batman v Superman junk.

Then there will be a short window before Civil War gears up -- with way too much stuff.

The Star Wars window is done for now. Anything we get will be "once in a blue moon" type stuff, like waiting for Drax.

The window won't open again until Sept/Oct when the Rogue One hype begins.

So start saving...

Then there will be a short window before Civil War gears up -- with way too much stuff.

The Star Wars window is done for now. Anything we get will be "once in a blue moon" type stuff, like waiting for Drax.

So start saving...

I'm buying some of that BvS junk. PO'd the 2-pack with Batman and Supes and I'll PO Wonder Woman & Aquaman when they get announced.

I'm thinking we'll get some OT announcements while we get more BvS & Civil War announcements. I think it'll play out something like this: they announce Black Panther, Hawkeye & Scarlet Witch and then suddenly announce Jedi Luke. Then its Wonder Woman, Doomsday & Aquaman followed by ROTJ Palpatine. For every 2 or 3 Superhero fare figures they'll throw us an OT bone.

I'm really surprised that they haven't announced Poe already seeing as Rey and Finn have been put up for a while. I'm still expecting an Old Han and Luke as well, but perhaps they'll be announced later down the line once the DC and Marvel stuff has cooled.

HT have found the time to squeeze in Drax and the Endoskeleton inbetween all the latest films.

Now that Leia has been released, their original line up is complete and they can move on to the next stage. I hope we will see Han Stormtrooper, Jedi Luke and The Emperor at the very least at SDCC.

So start saving...

Once again WG says exactly how I feel.

in addition, Luke Jedi is such a no brainer at this point...

also, the placeholder for TFA Han Solo is back on the SS site. Snoke has been removed.

I Want LAndo and the pancake kid for the Falcon and Lando in jabba skiff guard disguise. A Emperor and Yoda would be biggest vote for NEXT.

I am surprised they didn't do Luke yet. I fear it may be a while with all the BvS stuff and Civil War.

The pancake kid? What kind of weird looking pancakes are you eating? :lol

I Forgot for a second THE WORDS PANCAKES have been SCARRED NOW thank's to The Walking Dead.:horror:lol I was Qouting Lando calling him Nien Nunb the pancake kid lol from family guy episode thinking no one would recognize his name lol.:lol

I Forgot for a second THE WORDS PANCAKES have been SCARRED NOW thank's to The Walking Dead.:horror:lol I was Qouting Lando calling him Nien Nunb the pancake kid lol from family guy episode thinking no one would recognize his name lol.:lol

They give Abe some weird things to say. I've always felt like the writers use him as a vehicle to create new phrases and see if they catch on.

I'm holding out hope that HT will have some decent reveals at SDCC. If July comes and goes without Han or Poe then yeah, I'll accept defeat for the time being.

I would imagine, yes, we'll see a few SW figures at SDCC... but I doubt we'll have preorders for Hantrooper, Poe, TFA Han, TFA Luke, Finntrooper, and Jedi Luke all by SDCC (which are the figures everyone has been expecting to see for the last couple months). Maybe two or three of those by and including SDCC.

Oh, and besides BvS and Civil War, I totally forgot about the Suicide Squad madness to come (just reminded by the Plastic Enemies site). There's way too much coming to make room for many Star Wars figures considering how many we got in just the few months prior to TFA.

Just give me the ****ing legacy characters (Han, Luke, and Leia) from TFA this year and I'll be good. Finn trooper and Poe can wait. :lol

Yes I love Rey but now that she's on the way Luke Skywalker. Princess Leia. Han Solo. These are just *slightly* big name Star Wars characters. I don't think it's too much to ask. :D

SSC has slowed down in the Star Wars it seems Still waiting on some droids and troopers only because that's what I collect with occasional Jedi and such
Destroyer droid
Super battle droid
Buzz droids
Galactic marine
Kashyyyk trooper
AT-RT and driver
BARC speeder
Commander faie
Commander gree clone wars
Republic commandos
I could go on but that's good for now

Last edited: