NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As expected, the flurry of Civil War figures now for the next two months... steady flow much like the Star Wars sunburst we had a year ago.

Maybe we'll get lucky and one or two Star Wars figures will squeeze their way thru before SDCC. Maybe.

Still waiting on ROTJ Jedi Luke.

Getting sad with the lack of announcements. Civil War figures don't excite me at all since they are all just the same characters that I am not compelled to upgrade in my display. Hope we get at least 1 Star Wars announcement soon.

The downside with Marvel heroes is the similarity required of the outfits and uniforms. Each movie has minimal changes it seems (matter of opinion I know)... but the costumes stay more or less consistent.

Whereas with Star Wars, Tatooine Luke is very different from Bespin Luke, etc. Each film succeeds in offering a new look that represents the character's change (at least in Luke and Leia's cases).

How many Captain Americas or Hawkeyes or Thors can you have when they all look essentially the same? The only variant on Cap was that stealth suit, which was great, but apparently poorly made.

How many Captain Americas or Hawkeyes or Thors can you have when they all look essentially the same?

Pretty much my issue despite enjoying the movies or characters. I feel like I have the perfect Cap (AoU), Thor (light-armor), Hulk (Avengers), etc. already. I am pretty confident I will purchase Black Panther and Spidey if/when they are announced but those might be a while until after the movie.

I guess patience and hope is the key for now.

You guys are crazy SW fanatics .....everyone knows we need a Civil War IRON MAN, before some stupid old Han solo sculpt that will look nothing like Han Solo....
:rotfl

I personally can't wait until hot toys do a leia boushh. Definitely one of the coolest outfits in the ot.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Since we are talking about the Jabba Skiff scene, I would love Klaatu, Barada, & Niktu.

Weequay would be nice as well.

I had a brief moment in work today where I imagined a low res magazine scan popping up on Facebook on the HT Community page of Poe and Han and Luke, and the boards are on fire again. It's just like HT to have something in development and not say a goddamn thing, then suddenly a load of news comes out.

Since we are talking about the Jabba Skiff scene, I would love Klaatu, Barada, & Niktu.

Weequay would be nice as well.

Would love all of those, but the reality is HT will never do them (we're nearly two years in and still no word on ESB or ROTJ heroes) and if SSC did them, they'd be $230 each.:(

I had a brief moment in work today where I imagined a low res magazine scan popping up on Facebook on the HT Community page of Poe and Han and Luke, and the boards are on fire again. It's just like HT to have something in development and not say a goddamn thing, then suddenly a load of news comes out.

Was there a Leia too, Johnny? :)

Back