NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone ever heard any word on a possible tie fighter pilot? Is there interest in one? The black suit with the hoses extending from the helmet was always an image that stuck with me when I was little, a neat variance from the white stormtrooper.

TIE pilot doesn't appeal to me, but there are tons of fans who would want one. I'm sure it's only a matter of time.

Edit: Actually, you might want to try your luck with Ask Sideshow and see if they respond. I've asked a few questions without response :monkey2, but you never know.

Never mentionned as "in the works" as far as i know. Yet, with Bossk sporting a flight suit coming soon, i can see rebel pilots not far behind making tie fighter pilots a real possibility in the not too distant future (crossing fingers).

Never mentionned as "in the works" as far as i know. Yet, with Bossk sporting a flight suit coming soon, i can see rebel pilots not far behind making tie fighter pilots a real possibility in the not too distant future (crossing fingers).

I like the way you think! To play the other side of that though, they have had the yoda body for awhile now and we've never seen a jawa or episode 1 anakin (not sure that one will ever happen). I almost feel that the logic that makes the most sense, retooling what they have available already, doesn't always get applied. The obvious exception to that are the clones, but I don't see much else repeated quickly.

:gah:You guys and you're Walrusman. Get over it and move on, we'll never see one.:pfft:

Walrusman next please.:nana::1-1: Then a Snaggletooth of some sort.

You guys think they'll make newer versions of previous releases like Mace Windu or Aayla Secura? I've got most of the other Jedi now, but are they of similar quality or would they stand out in a bad way?

Okay for those of you not in the know this is what Sideshow can give us in 12 inch form these days:

sdcc2012_sideshow_gijoe_7.jpg

You know that means? Release the ladies!

Leiapromo.jpg

padme_arena.jpg

500full.jpg

We NEED more Jabba Goons!

Wheres Max Rebbo, Skiff Lando and the others!?

Yeah, the PF Threepio and R2 will have taken 4 years from announcement to release, looks like Max Rebo band will beat them!

And the GG mini busts are no help - that Sy Snootles has less detail than the smaller "whole band" statue (which is incredible detail-wise.)

:exactly: In leather no less! A bit "People of Walmart" with that rat's tail though...

15.jpg

But that Baroness does bode well for SSC doing a Leia. Why they haven't done a Leia Slave outfit is beyond me - talk about selling out in five minutes (if they did it well, that is.)

I've been impressed by Sideshows 1/6 reveals so far at Comic Con. Can't wait to see how they turn out in hand.

So did HT not announce their second SW fig? That sucks.

Back