NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They might preview a couple more figs on their site during the event. yet, a dozen of figs being on preorder or about to go on PPO don't give me much hope for a surprise announcement.

It was.

Might see a new one in the HT DX line.

That's gonna be a long wait. The next three figures are Han, ROTS Anakin and an undisclosed Ep 2 character. Given that the current release rate is less than 1 per year that's at least 3 years worth.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Does anybody think HT is holding back the reveal of their next Star Wars figure until people have Bespin Luke in hand and they can gauge people's reaction to the figure to "adjust" the price point of this line?

Especially for HT, the Bespin Luke figure just seems to chock full of value for $300.00, considering what other figures from HT and SS go for.

Now that IG-88,Boba Fett are out and Bossk has been put up for pre-order do you think we'll see the final 3 Bounty Hunters? I really hope Sideshow continues with Dengar,4-LOM and Zuckuss!

Now that IG-88,Boba Fett are out and Bossk has been put up for pre-order do you think we'll see the final 3 Bounty Hunters? I really hope Sideshow continues with Dengar,4-LOM and Zuckuss!

I do. They seem to be announcing the next one as we get each one in hand.

Does anybody think HT is holding back the reveal of their next Star Wars figure until people have Bespin Luke in hand and they can gauge people's reaction to the figure to "adjust" the price point of this line?

Especially for HT, the Bespin Luke figure just seems to chock full of value for $300.00, considering what other figures from HT and SS go for.

Quite possibly. $300 isn't cheap, but they have been pushing a lot of the other prices through the roof. I'd gladly give them $300 for a Han with the same level of accessories and two bodies.

Last edited:
Quite possibly. $300 isn't cheap, but they have been pushing a lot of the other prices through the roof. I'd gladly give them $200 for a Han with the same level of accessories and two bodies.
Lol, wouldn't we all like it if they did a DX Han and also dropped the price $100.00? :lol Or did you mean to say $300.00 (same as Luke)?

I'm with rushmore223 on this. I'd be surprised if the next SW DX is $300.00. Could definitely see a price bump. Look at Bane... $195.00 for one of the most basic, boring, almost accessory-less figures ever.

Hmm, thought Sideshow had already said that all the bounty hunters were a lock, but I see only 4-LOM is in the confirmed in development list on the front page. Still, pretty sure we'll eventually see all of them.

Last edited:
Lol, wouldn't we all like it if they did a DX Han and also dropped the price $100.00? :lol Or did you mean to say $300.00 (same as Luke)?

I'm with rushmore223 on this. I'd be surprised if the next SW DX is $300.00. Could definitely see a price bump. Look at Bane... $195.00 for one of the most basic, boring, almost accessory-less figures ever.

Hmm, thought Sideshow had already said that all the bounty hunters were a lock, but I see only 4-LOM is in the confirmed in development list on the front page. Still, pretty sure we'll eventually see all of them.

Typo. I meant $300.

It'll be a while before we get Zuckuss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back