NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This guy?

Kithaba.jpg

Yup, that guy dev, thanks. The exclusive could be a switch out portrait with a red bandana.:lol

Last edited:
I'd lose my ____ just to own the limited. I was in a position to get it earlier in the year.

Then, my transmission disintegrated with two payments left, and I had to buy a new car. :duh

I really, really regret not selling off some crap and buying the legend edition.... :lecture

Yeah, if I had not already committed to the Vader 1:1 from Sideshow I would have bought that one. The eFX is definitely the better piece; but I didn't want to take a loss on selling the bust to buy this one instead.

And no way I could justify a $1250 bust and $1000 helmet of Vader in the collection; had to be one or the other and Sideshow won out due to timing of the release.

I really, really regret not selling off some crap and buying the legend edition.... :lecture

Easily the best thing in my collection.

I'd lose my ____ just to own the limited. I was in a position to get it earlier in the year.

Then, my transmission disintegrated with two payments left, and I had to buy a new car. :duh

Still available here: https://www.redfordfilms.com/c=kgNS...met-Star-Wars-Limited-Edition-Episode-IV.html

Yeah, if I had not already committed to the Vader 1:1 from Sideshow I would have bought that one. The eFX is definitely the better piece; but I didn't want to take a loss on selling the bust to buy this one instead.

And no way I could justify a $1250 bust and $1000 helmet of Vader in the collection; had to be one or the other and Sideshow won out due to timing of the release.

I still have my Sideshow Vader. I can't seem to find any buyers. May have to resort to eBay or keep the damn thing. :lol

The bust is a very cool piece and one of my favorites... so no regrets in owning or buying it... but that helmet is :drool

So is the major difference between the Legend and Limited is the Legend is Hand painted?

The bust is a very cool piece and one of my favorites... so no regrets in owning or buying it... but that helmet is :drool

So is the major difference between the Legend and Limited is the Legend is Hand painted?

I'll probably just keep the Sideshow Vader because it is nice it have an unmasked portrait of him with his helmet and stand to the side.

There are a few differences between the two:

Legend:
This helmet has the asymmetric geometry that many feel capture the true evil essence of Darth Vader. The face mask will have the screen accurate brushed on two-toned black and gunmetal paint scheme. The dents and scratches that were in the original mold have NOT been filled in or removed, thus remaining faithful to the original filming prop.

Limited:
This helmet has the asymmetric geometry that many feel capture the true evil essence of Darth Vader. The face mask will have the screen accurate two-toned black and gunmetal sprayed (as opposed to the brushed on Legend Edition) paint scheme. The dents and scratches that were in the original mold have been filled in or removed, giving the helmet a more pristine appearance but still remaining faithful to the original filming prop.

legend is....................well..............legendary............:lecture

i own 3.............well.............not really............:lecture

but i would like at least 1...............truth............:lecture

Pop off his hand, then clip it onto his wrist and pop the hand back on... I'd suggest heating the hand first though to make it easier to get back on and off.

Here's mine sporting the double saber; which might help you figure it out:
z.jpg

Back