NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate to be that "half empty glass" guy, but I don't see there being another package like the DX Luke, at least not at that price. Not from SSC or HT. If they develop another super DX set like that, I see a huge price increase on it. Theres just too much there and HT knows they can command more for it.

I hate to be that "half empty glass" guy, but I don't see there being another package like the DX Luke, at least not at that price. Not from SSC or HT. If they develop another super DX set like that, I see a huge price increase on it. Theres just too much there and HT knows they can command more for it.

I think they do a lot of experimenting with price. They'll do this again if and only if a certain level of volume moves.

Just a prediction for next years 30 year celebration of ROTJ... :lsvader

1. Emperors Royal Guard
2. Slave Leia
3. General Crix Madine
4. Mon Mothma
5. Admiral Ackbar
6. AT-ST Driver
7. An ewok of some form

I think at least one of these will appear next year, i hope its not an ewok personally...

Just a prediction for next years 30 year celebration of ROTJ... :lsvader

1. Emperors Royal Guard
2. Slave Leia
3. General Crix Madine
4. Mon Mothma
5. Admiral Ackbar
6. AT-ST Driver
7. An ewok of some form

I think at least one of these will appear next year, i hope its not an ewok personally...

Short body, covered with fur, I don't think you have anything to worry about. I doubt we will see an ewok for quite some time.

Amen to that, rushmore. Would definitely be down for two Imperial Guards, though. About the only thing I'd want from that list.

I thought Hot Toys where making more star wars characters... what happen? Thought Han Solo was to be next..

No truth to that unfortunately, there was a poll of some sort but chewbacca won that I think.

And people don't forget HT does actually have the star wars license, they re basically being sub contracted by sideshow, and sideshow is sub contracted from hasbro so the odds are slim HT will do a whole bunch, so far it's less than 1 figure a year

Besides an ERG,i think a Biker Scout should be added to the list.
With all the pumping out of clones and now EU clones,it is good to see my $$$ spent on them going towars the Snowtrooper-so a Biker Scout and a redo of the Stormtrooper would be nice.

I am in a void place with HT's right now. My DX T-800 has been pushed back to most likely 2013. Beyond that there is no interest with the current catalog (I don’t collect Nolan Batman or Avengers). Even if they show images of something new we should all know that it will be a year before it is in your home. So I see my next purchase (DX T-800) in early 2013 and any other HT’s in 2014???

A void place I tell you........:(

Back