NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want an Echo and Fives 2-pack in Arc Trooper Gear...

749px-EchoFivesARCarmor-TC.jpg

Fives.jpg

120px-EchoHUD-Counterattack.jpg

Still want these guys SSC :impatient:

I'm not crazy about the old imperial officers they've done. It would be cool to see one done up real nice. Don't think we've seen an Admiral Ozzel either. Tarkin?

Grand Moff Tarkin -for the love of God he is long overdue.

I don't mind waiting for him, I think the long the wait, the better chance his sculpt will be good. I don't want a Tarkin that looks nothing like Tarkin, like poor Admiral Piett. I would have got Piett in a heartbeat if he actually looked like the guy.

I know they'll keep on pumping out the clones, so I don't really worry about them, they'll get to the ARC guys and other troops eventually. They seem to be holding out on the OT troops though, I'm dying for a Snowtrooper and Scout.

I'm still hoping for Nute Gunray and Rune Haako. Now that they've made the battle droids they should be a nice easy non-armored figure for Sideshow. As for pipe dream figures, I'm praying they have what it takes to do a Poggle the Lesser.

Tarkin and Chewie in the trilogy and Dooku and Geonosians (Poggle?) For prelogy. Finally I would add R2D2 and C3PO!

I'm REALLY happy now that they finally are doing Boba Fett! But I still want to see an accurate Chewbacca! The best one I have is the Hasbro 13" one with the plastic molded hair...and it's not that good.

I'm another one really looking forward to some ANH Tusken Raiders. Sideshow said awhile back 2012 would be the year of Hoth, so I wonder if the next few months will see some of those figures.

And if Hot Toys wants to make a Luke in X wing outfit, that would be ok in my book.

I want the droids and Chewie!!! ____!! Enough already!!

:lecture I am waiting for my decision not to bite on Medicom's overpriced, under-scaled droids to be exonerated by the release of SSC's versions. And Chewie. Come on. It is possible. Try harder.

Snow Planet Han, Luke, and Leia. :lecture

Best movie, and some of my favorite toys as a kid. I guess HT seems like the better route for the human characters, but I would probably buy either version.

And if Hot Toys wants to make a Luke in X wing outfit, that would be ok in my book.

Would be great to see X-wing Luke however Tarkin is a hit in my book. Still waiting for SSC to create 3PO & R2. With all clones coming out certainly wish they bring out a Stealth Pilot (something slightly diff). If they going with bounty hunters line with all others mentioned like to see Cad Banes. Mentioning all other Hoth figs wish to see AT-AT driver and General Veers (with his armour, best looking Imperial Officersoutfit IMO)

Chewy is a must for all collectors out there. I'd love to get my hands on a commander baccara or neyo. But I'd defiantly like them to fill out the ranks of the original trilogy troopers with a scout trooper and snow trooper!

Back