NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From today's Q & A:

Q.
Is it possible you could find it in your hearts to create an alarming amount of expanded universe Sith PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE! Specifically for the 12-inch Line most of all I would like to see Old Republic lords like Nihilus, Revan, Malak, Bane, Sion, etc. Not sure if you already have plans for any of these, or if you are ever going to make them but I’d love to know! Thanks!
A.

Yes, truly and duly noted. It’s only a matter of time before we dive into the rich EU Sith stuff. We’re one foot in already, actually, if you count Darth Malgus. Oh, he’s AWESOME.

Q.
Hi Sideshow I am currently enjoying 4 of your PURE AWESOME 12-inch figures and was wondering when you are going to release the 12-inch Snowtrooper ?? :D
A.

You’ll be seeing the Snowtrooper in 2012!

Darth Malgus??

OH!

They're making ROTJ Vader with removable helmet!

emot-smugdog.gif

Darth Malgus is a good choice. it is simply good business to release a fig to tie into the release of the video game.

the bad guy from the new video game.

SithWarriorClassPage.png

Though, i THINK they are referencing the one of a kind statue they did for bioware at E3/ TGS this past year.

darth_malgus_statue.jpg

5965583573_cf3ecff026.jpg

Having metal blades on the side of a lightsaber is pretty stupid; what purpose would a blade do when a lightsaber will cut through pretty much anything :huh

i read that as darth maglor................:panic:

oh the horror.................:horror

Sweet merciful crap, I am stoked about the release of SWTOR, but I have absolutely no interest in the figs lol. I'd say there's a 50/50 chance the game bombs, and then what are we left with.

I'm really excited about the snow troopers tho.

Light up lightsabers is interesting... but kind of hope if they do this that they will offer replacement packs for previous figures.

sorry my comp is acting up: somehow or another my post isn't here anymore.

here it is again:

here's some new info on Jedi's and light up Lightsabers!!!

Q.
Hello SSC, I love/collect your Star Wars 1/6 line and particularly the Jedi figures. BUT, one of my issues with them has always been the supposed “force” hands. They seem just like regular relaxed hands. SO my question is, is it possible for future Jedi figures (male and female) to have more open force hands like the Medicom Anakin figure has that really make it seem like they’re actually using the force with some power behind it rather than just the Jedi mind-trick wave? For some more reference, look at the final battle Anakin vs Obi-wan scene in EPIII while they’re in the control station at Mustafar. Thanks!
A.
Future Jedi figures will be entirely NEW releases. They’ll be more tricked out, and we’re working on some new ways to illuminate lightsabers, some things that look very promising. Force push hands, yup, check.

It's the way they worded it

" IF you count Darth Malgus, we're one foot in already"

Also.
For the love of god.
NO LIGHT UP LIGHTSABERS IN 1/6TH.

Having metal blades on the side of a lightsaber is pretty stupid; what purpose would a blade do when a lightsaber will cut through pretty much anything :huh

[nerd]Theres lots of cortosis in the era of the old republic so those blades probably would be resistant, not to mention that the sith in their height of power relished the sort of visceral combat that would be represented by having unnecessary pointy bits on their equipment[/nerd]

Back