NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the back in black tour............:rock:rock:rock

tie fighter pilot
death star gunner
death star trooper

make it so sideshow.........:lecture

Any news on when Sideshow may make an AT-AT driver? Really looking forward to seeing some WIP shots of the Dewback.

After looking at how big the life size tie fighter was at CV, a 1/6 version would likely be around 3' high.
Where the heck would ya keep it?

Yup. I really don't care about anything else right now. While it would all be great, not a lot has higher priority for me than the first ESB bounty hunter.

General Veers!! (yes, I know, right after Charlie Sheen becomes a spokeman for D.A.R.E. and skiing picks up in Hades)

I'd be down for a sweet General Veers.

It's simple really, just a Piett figure with a new head and plastic chest armor and helmet.

Then just use the same head for Walter Donovan for the Indy line.

Wish List:

Imperials
Scout Trooper
Snow Trooper
Naval Trooper (also know as Death Star Trooper)

Rebels
Hoth Trooper
Generic Pilots (X, A, B-Wing)

Fringe
Weequays and Niktos Skiff Guards
Lyn Me/Oola
Mara Jade as Arica
Princess Leia as Jabba's Slave

We've clearly been in a dry period and not known it.

Guess SS wants to clear the shelves a bit before moving on. :dunno

This is the fist time EVER (since 2005) that I don't have a Star Wars preorder on the books. I got nothing.

So maybe they're making room for the insane awesomeness of the upcoming SDCC reveals... something's going on.

We've clearly been in a dry period and not known it.

Guess SS wants to clear the shelves a bit before moving on. :dunno

This is the fist time EVER (since 2005) that I don't have a Star Wars preorder on the books. I got nothing.

So maybe they're making room for the insane awesomeness of the upcoming SDCC reveals... something's going on.

That's what I'm thinking. Isn't it like this every year around this time?

Hopefully it just means they've been focusing on a lot more of the more ambitious figures (ala Vader, Hammerhead, Yoda, the upcoming IG-88, etc) instead of the more easy, generic ones that have dominated the line so far. Clearly they could crank out skittle-colored Clones left and right if they wanted.

SS isn't moving on from SW. :lol :slap:

I'm not sure how this can be a dry period. I still have 4 clones on Pre-Order. If there was nothing due at all then that would be a dry period.

Hopefully it just means they've been focusing on a lot more of the more ambitious figures (ala Vader, Hammerhead, Yoda, the upcoming IG-88, etc) instead of the more easy, generic ones that have dominated the line so far. Clearly they could crank out skittle-colored Clones left and right if they wanted.

And they've proved it... since debuting the armored body with Clonobi we've had a total of 12 Clone and 8 Stormtrooper variants (if you count 2 packs as individual figures).

That's a lot of figures so far and I'm sure they could easily double the numbers of the clone troopers. Stormies are probably mostly played out by now.

Clones seem to keep people happy... I'm not personally buying them up, but if it keeps the line alive and helps get me figures like Hammerhead I'm all for it :lol

Back