NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if you've seen this or not. But just in case.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=27047

Thanks for the info Darksider, I can't wait. I will definitely order a Speeder Bike and the Dewback to replace my Hasbro versions and most likely any other vehicle/creatures that they put out. I have been very happy with all of their other environments so far. Especially the Han in Carbonite, it was the perfect addition to Jabba's throne and my Gammy looks great with it also. I wonder if Sideshow will ever put out an EV-9D9 with a little Power Droid in a torture rack :lol.

I want Boba & all the other bounty hunters, they'll look wicked all lined up together.

I totally agree with you DPA. I'm really looking forward to that IG-88 we got a look at a while ago. Can you imagine a Star Destroyer Bridge environment to display them all in, how cool would that be?:thud:

Thanks for the info Darksider, I can't wait. I will definitely order a Speeder Bike and the Dewback to replace my Hasbro versions and most likely any other vehicle/creatures that they put out. I have been very happy with all of their other environments so far. Especially the Han in Carbonite, it was the perfect addition to Jabba's throne and my Gammy looks great with it also. I wonder if Sideshow will ever put out an EV-9D9 with a little Power Droid in a torture rack :lol.

Not a problem. I'm especially exited about the Scout with Speeder Bike as well. It would be nice to see more vehicles/props in 1:6 scale. Though it would seem the list of vehicles that could realistically be done at that scale is very short.

(Speeder Bike, Dewback, Droid with STAP?)

So...no new PPOs or announcements this week...

Damn...with all of the stuff in the "half-announced" or just plain rumor mill, I was hoping for something...

...a Tusken Raider...Count Dooku...Tarkin...EpOne Obi-Wan...EpTwo Anakin...Snow Trooper...SOMETHING!

I figure they're probably saving the "big guns" for SDCC like the Cantina Band, the Sandtrooper/Dewback, the Speederbike/Biker Scout...all sound good (and expensive), but honestly, none of them are hitting the high mark for me.

I'm hoping for some good 'single figure" announcements/PPO's soon, like any of the above-mentioned ones or...

Ackbar...another prequel Jedi (pick one)...a Skiff Guard (pick one)...another Cantina denizen (but NOT Ponda Baba...someone who hasn't been done in 1:6 scale before like Hammerhead)....

Hey, the list goes on, eh?

I just cancelled Cody, so I'm the no SW orders boat too. They better bust the flood gates open soon, or I'm not going to have anything left on the horizon once I've finished catching up.

Nothing again? My concern is whether can I afford all the choked up pre-planned stuff if they get announced together or rather in a short span of time.

Why no cody? :(

maybe b/c he still hasn't shown up for the "shipping in the Next 30 Days" category of the newsletter :dunno I'm not going to lie, it's bothering me that Cody still hasn't shown up for the 30 day shipping. Maybe he won't make his scheduled March release? :huh

He looks like he'll be a great figure, but he's not a priority, and I have a lot of other stuff I need to take care of. My order wasn't for an exclusive, and I expect to be able to get him elsewhere, later, for less.

I don't know, they only made 5000 of the damn things. You might have a hard time finding one. ;)

Probably nothing good till SDCC.

I know i harp on it, but X-WING LUKE!

I am also interested in a Sand person, Jawa, Biggs, Biker Scout, ROTJ Han

I would like to see Sideshow do a Jawa 2-pack with the old Hobbit body, with a bunch of cool little accessories and different weapons. Or they could do multiple 2-packs with a Jawa and each one could come with a diiferent droid from the "sale of the droids" scene. I would love to see Sideshow do a treadwell droid, R1-G4, power droid, LIN droid and R5-D4.

Back