NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope the Buck is now dead an buried and if they had any figures still planned around the Buck that they swapped them over to Pros.

I hope the Buck is now dead an buried and if they had any figures still planned around the Buck that they swapped them over to Pros.

The one thing I miss about the buck is the sculpted necks! I just really hate the look of the generic looking neck-peg things that the Pros feature.

Bring back sculpted necks!

True words! That's why I am so much after armoured troopers, rather than dudes showing too much skin parts.
As for the topic of this thread:

Cut that 'Sideshow Snowtrooper at once'-vote I did (for obvious reasons), so my chart changed to ...

1. AT-AT Driver
2. TIE Pilot
3. Biker Scout
4. Hoth Snowtrooper Captain and Lieutanant
5. Hoth Snowtrooper (regular laser cannon fodder)

I say!!!

just seen the 1/6 darth talon statue on rebelscums front page
awesome- shames its not a figure and its 225$!

I disagree. To put such a sculpt on the existing female body would be a crime.

Oh I agree the existing body is terrible
I have tried the tbl seamless and ordered the new small bust by them or phicen - looks far more the wayforward

Wow! Another week of nothing.

I believe the Clone Sgt was the last SW preoder and that was January 13th.

Come on, Josh, you have to admit that this is a bit of a "haitus" for our usual monthly preorders.

It is possible that they are gently phasing out some elements of their 1/6 scale line, passing the torch to Hot Toys...complete wishful thinking on my part, but they did say the Force was strong with them, in capitals...

Considering they have invested in the Prometheus, the hobbit bodies, the new Yoda body, and are developing a new female body I wouldn't count them out yet.

The one thing I miss about the buck is the sculpted necks! I just really hate the look of the generic looking neck-peg things that the Pros feature.

I'm not 100% opposed to the new style of neck, but I do wish they would make one with more detail. But, they did a great job on figures like the Punk Zombie and the Emperor by giving them uniquely sculpted necks.

Wow! Another week of nothing.

I believe the Clone Sgt was the last SW preoder and that was January 13th.

Come on, Josh, you have to admit that this is a bit of a "haitus" for our usual monthly preorders.

Very lame... I need to have something on pre-order :gah:

It is possible that they are gently phasing out some elements of their 1/6 scale line, passing the torch to Hot Toys...complete wishful thinking on my part, but they did say the Force was strong with them, in capitals...

Perish the thought! This last wave of 1:6 scale figures from Sideshow for Star Wars has been among the most creative, varied and consistently excellent of the entire line...there's been something for everyone.

I'm not against HT throwing their hat in the 1:6 scale SW ring (in a very big way, they already have with their collaborative efforts on the armored figures for the SW line)...but after their first step with the Indy line and the very mixed reaction to it, I'd hope they're treading carefully indeed into the world of SW...we all know how...ahem...vocal SW collectors are.... :)

Considering they have invested in the Prometheus, the hobbit bodies, the new Yoda body, and are developing a new female body I wouldn't count them out yet.

Absolutely! I think Sideshow is hitting their stride with 1:6 scale and SW...and if the little leaks and other comments in Q&A's and the like can be believed, we're gonna have our socks knocked off before the end of the year....

When pre-orders are spaced out through the year, we get the figures all at once. Maybe if they pre-order all at once, the shipping schedule will be staggered.

Back