Next LOTR PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They really have not released too much of anything it seems. Just seems slower than usual which may be due to the current nature of the economy.

Maybe your right Ringer lets hope not or production of LOTR pieces will get slower and slower
But I predict the next LOTR piece to be a PF :D

I think these should be the EX for the next few LOTR PFs

Legolas
Amon Hen/Helm's Deep Base
EX Interchangeable Dagger Hands

Saruman
Orthanc Base
EX Interchangeable hand holding the Palantir

Gimli
EX ????

Boromir
Amon Hen Base
EX Horn of Gondor

Sam
Shelob's Lair Base
EX Interchangeable Hand Holding the Phial of Galadriel

Ringwraith
Weathertop Base
EX Interchangeable Hand Holding a Morgul Blade

Warg Rider (Sharku)
Plains of Rohan Base
EX ?????

Prologue Elven Warrior
Last Alliance Base
EX Holding one of those Scythe swords

Denethor on Throne
Throne Base
EX Cloven Horn of Gondor

Just some ideas :D

Last edited:
I like the interchangeable dagger hands idea for Legolas, but I wonder how that would work if he's in a pose where he's pulling an arrow back in his bow. I can't really see them doing another pose other than that one, which is the reason I brought it up. Guess we'll see, if SS does Legolas at all.

I like the interchangeable dagger hands idea for Legolas, but I wonder how that would work if he's in a pose where he's pulling an arrow back in his bow. I can't really see them doing another pose other than that one, which is the reason I brought it up. Guess we'll see, if SS does Legolas at all.

Legolas would be difficult to do because I would love to seem him in an arrow firing position but also a knife weilding pose and interchangeable hands just would not accomodate both.

I think these should be the EX for the next few LOTR PFs

Legolas
EX Interchangeable Dagger Hands

Saruman
Orthanc Base
EX Interchangeable hand holding the Palantir

Gimli
EX ????

Boromir
Amon Hen Base
EX Horn of Gondor

Sam
Shelob's Lair Base
EX Interchangeable Hand Holding the Phial of Galadriel

Ringwraith
Weathertop Base
EX Interchangeable Hand Holding a Morgul Blade

Warg Rider (Sharku)
Plains of Rohan Base
EX ?????

Prologue Elven Warrior
Last Alliance Base
EX Holding one of those Scythe swords

Denethor on Throne
Throne Base
EX Cloven Horn of Gondor

Just some ideas :D

Horn of Gondor is too important a pice to Boromir to be exlusive only imho.

i don't know who is next, BUT what i do know is that I am selling a PF Excl. Lurtz

My picks would be Morgul Lord Witch-King, Mouth of Sauron, Ringwraith, and Saruman, of the names people have already mentioned. Also, I wouldn't mind seeing a Gothmog PF, maybe holding a spear and driving its blade through Madril splayed on the ground. Yep, that would be neato.

I think it's about time for another 'good guy'. Gimli would be a great choice, although I assume Legolas is up first.

My picks would be Morgul Lord Witch-King, Mouth of Sauron, Ringwraith, and Saruman, of the names people have already mentioned. Also, I wouldn't mind seeing a Gothmog PF, maybe holding a spear and driving its blade through Madril splayed on the ground. Yep, that would be neato.[/QUOTE]

I like the way you think my friend! :duff

we have a winner lock it up!

My picks would be Morgul Lord Witch-King, Mouth of Sauron, Ringwraith, and Saruman, of the names people have already mentioned. Also, I wouldn't mind seeing a Gothmog PF, maybe holding a spear and driving its blade through Madril splayed on the ground. Yep, that would be neato.

The Mouth of Sauron would rock
But he would have to be on his horse in my Opinion its a more Iconic look :monkey3

how about smeagol, thinks he would look cool in pf form.

Yes with an Interchangeable Gollum Head :D

A smeagol/gollum would be pretty cool lurking over the forbidden pool. I think he would be a good sell.

If done right a Smeagol/Gollum PF could be great
I mean the only Fabric he needs is his loin cloth same as the Berserker :eek:

draught.jpg

Back