Next LOTR PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty sure the last LOTR item(BERSERKER) was released at Spook so we have had quite a dry spell of anything.

It feels like it's been ages since we've gotten any peek at LOTR upcoming products. With the death of the 1:6 scale line, I would expect LOTR to slow a little, but now is the time to stun us fans with a new PF!!!

Well with the MO shipped im guessing we'll here something sooner rather than later,my guess is we'll get a goodguy,GTG would be top of my list:gandalf

I can't imagine we'll see another Orc or Urak Hai any time soon (if at all). All 3 they've done are great and well received but we need some more Fellowship members.

I wonder if Merry and Pippen will be a combined 2-pack PF.

I can't imagine we'll see another Orc or Urak Hai any time soon (if at all). All 3 they've done are great and well received but we need some more Fellowship members.

I wonder if Merry and Pippen will be a combined 2-pack PF.

That would be pretty cool, a pf two pack. Those two would be perfect for such a pack.:D

It would also be refreshing to see Merry and Pip produced at all (still mourning the loss of the 1:6 scale line) but the idea of a two-fer isn't that bad!

I should hope that they would still have separate, individual bases though

Cmon guys...How bout a Arwen PF? I can only imagine how beautiful she would be if they nail the likeness..

In regards to a ringwraith I think it is indeed high on many people's list including mine and I think we may see one hopefully this year.

hopefully we see something soon:(:(:(:(

nazgul.jpg

Isildur with the one ring! Come on, all we have of that is a bust and toy. RW have a lot of stuff. We need new items, not the same ones in a different format.

Back