Next LOTR PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It wouldn't be hard to get the likeness spot on either. Just get a small potatoe and start attacking it with a screwdriver. Then add googley eye stickers.

:lol

...a Saruman leaning on staff would be ace :)

I agree, that would be GREAT! Apparently Saruman was mentioned as being 'in development' (along with Sauron and RWOS), so I'm hoping he might show at SDCC! :pray:

Along with Saruman (which would display so nicely with GTG, the 2 wizards, the good and the bad!), I really want a Gimli PF to go with Aragorn and Legolas (the 3 hunters!)

Boromir and Faramir would be cool...and a new Frodo (along with the other 3 hobbits please!)...Frodo and Sam displayed with Gollum could be ACE! I'd just prefer a Frodo with a better sculpt...maybe from TTT?

Oh, and a Ringwraith standing straight-up (similar to the maquette) with sword straight-up would look pretty amazing posed with the RWOS.

Why not Dino?

We still need the Fellowship to be completed. :pray:

:duff
Bill

lol bill, the probability of completing the fellowship on the PF line is exactly 0%. Lets just hope the maquette line gets finished with 2 statues left.

My list is:

1. GOTHMOG! (not on warg)
2. Boromir (Fellowship version!)
3. Saruman with staff
4. Grishnakh ("What about their legs!")
5. Ugluk
6. Uruk-Hai Warrior with switch-o-head helmeted version
7. Cave Troll 1/4 scale (yeah right!)

Last edited:
Every month or so I fire SS a couple of standard email moans about completing the fellowship, I hope their spam filter enjoys them:lol

Really p's me off when I see all these maquettes being released but they've just left all the collectors of the PF line in the dark. At least now with the RWOS being put up we might stand a chance of them continuing the damn fellowship line instead of churning out a random orc every so often.

Actually Indiana, the Frodo option with the better sculpt does sound favorable! I never picked up the original because I couldnt bring myself to look past the poor likeness, but I would love to pick up a re-sculpt.

I'd forgotten all about our little dwarf. A Gimli PF would indeed complete the 3 hunters which would look ace on the shelves :yess:

Having all the dwarven armor in 1/4 scale aswell just sounds absolutley :drool:drool:drool

i just put a request/question thingy to Sideshow about a possible Boromir PF, would go so well with Aragorn...

"my brother, my captain... my king" :crying

Says the guy who cries about completeing the maquette fellowship.
Epic failure, Sir. Only proofs you're a great ignorant and egoistic jerk.

heh what? the chance of a complete fellowship in the PF line is close to zero, i am just stating my opinion, yet you feel the need to come here and insult me.

i think you should take your drivel somewhere else, it's too early in the morning for stupid.

I would sell my soul for a PF last alliance elf;

www.theargonath.cc/stuff/fotrobservation6.jpg

miscelves3.jpg

:rock:rock:rock

can we please have a good guy PF? how many baddies are there?, i love the ringwraiths but can't afford to pay $800 + shipping to OZ... though i know it's probably worth the money. i got 3 cats to take care of and one of them has a lump that i don't like the feel of :( so vet bills are coming i'm sure.

please Sideshow, a fellowship Boromir or Gimli PF :rock

lol bill, the probability of completing the fellowship on the PF line is exactly 0%. Lets just hope the maquette line gets finished with 2 statues left.

Can't agrue with you there Gag...but a guy can always dream. :)

I'm sure I'll stick with the PF line till the bitter end. :wink1:

PFs :rock

:duff
Bill

I'll take just about anything, though it would be nice to have another member of the Fellowship. I would love a Gimli.

Back