Next Joe tease!!! Looks like Duke!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well we have had four villains in a row included that one they made up. I think that's what he means.

yeah.. he's definatley holding his helmet. Good thing cause it will have to cover up the frankenstien head! :lol I hope we don't see a GIJOE PF for a while.

Oh, you know! :D

I have to admit I'm really impressed with how close to the original this appears to be. I know it's barely more than a sillhouette but you can pretty much tell he's v1 all the way. Wish they'd just done that from the start.

Oh, you know! :D

I have to admit I'm really impressed with how close to the original this appears to be. I know it's barely more than a sillhouette but you can pretty much tell he's v1 all the way. Wish they'd just done that from the start.

CCC was Hasbro's doing. But you already knew that ;).

I'm kinda ansy to see the reveal pic of Duke to see how they "modernized" him aside from the rifle. For one reason or another (203 aside), and maybe it's just the EoTech, but the silhouette of the rifle isn't screaming M16.

I'm kinda ansy to see the reveal pic of Duke to see how they "modernized" him aside from the rifle. For one reason or another (203 aside), and maybe it's just the EoTech, but the silhouette of the rifle isn't screaming M16.

I hear you. I'm just assuming that it is because of the updated 25th anniversary figure which SSC has taken a lot of inspiration from up to now.

duke23-2.jpg

Looks great, so far. But if this is the only new figure in the line shown at SDCC it's gonna be a big letdown... especially with them teasing it this early.

The pace of this line is maddening.

I hear you. I'm just assuming that it is because of the updated 25th anniversary figure which SSC has taken a lot of inspiration from up to now.

Yeah, I saw you mention that and noticed the 556ish mag. Actually lerath's highlighted pic kinda makes it look like it could be an M14 EBR w/203. Unfortunately, it also makes Duke look more like John Cena. :lol

Wonder if he's on one of their newer Pro. bodies instead of just the basic Pro. I'm not really too concerned with his rifle as those are incredibly easy to replace. I'm just glad to see another Joe! :rock

Back