Next Joe tease!!! Looks like Duke!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If SSC makes GI Joe PF's I don't really see them as cutting into the 12 inch line too much. They obviously wouldn't make more than one a year, if even that.

If SSC makes GI Joe PF's I don't really see them as cutting into the 12 inch line too much. They obviously wouldn't make more than one a year, if even that.

I know, Im just ^^^^^ey cuz we only got one 1:6 at the con

I think some of you took Sideshow's answer on that Q&A way too literally.

The question was whether they would be at the JOE con. The answer was basically, No... but they are doing San Diego Comic-Con "in a big way". Which basically means, "No, we're not attending another other shows except SDCC, but we always go all-out on that one." I am 95% sure they meant that generally speaking, not specific to G.I.JOE. Some of you read way too much into this stuff.

1/6th USS Flagg! :rock

too big?

flag yes... terror drome no! ;)

Irish is right. What they meant is that as a company, they're doing SDCC up in a big way, as in going all out with a HUGE Sideshow booth since they're saving money by basically staying home. It's not relative to anything they're announcing from the Joe line.

Granted, but answering a question referring directly to Joe con mad the answer confusing.

Back