Next Joe tease!!! Looks like Duke!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They said they would have a BIG GI Joe presence at SDCC. Either that means a lot of figures or a wowing display (CC on throne?) or that they will have a Joe PF possibly.

do you think that could be a joe PF? i didn't think about that before but now that i'm going back to look at the picture i don't see the elbow joint but i might just be missing it.

I doubt they'd be teasing us with a PF since they haven't even officially annouced a PF (they might not even be doing one, its all speculation) so my guess is its a 12" figure.

Plus wouldn't they want to do Snake Eyes or Cobra Commander in PF before Duke? They haven't done him in 12" yet so I don't know why they would make him in PF form before 12", thus delaying the 12" version later to maxamize the PF sales.

475472869_81fb24c204.jpg

I'd still prefer a smirk to a smile. :lol

In the card art he was smirking but the figure was smiling. I'd take either one. :D

2duke.jpg

Looks like Dragon has made a 1/6 scale M-3 in case Duke doesn't come with one.

l_DRF71417.jpg

at least it appears to be the 'normal' duke we all know not some weird outfit or whathaveyou...

In the card art he was smirking but the figure was smiling. I'd take either one. :D

2duke.jpg

Looks like Dragon has made a 1/6 scale M-3 in case Duke doesn't come with one.

l_DRF71417.jpg

Um, well that isn't at all the SMG that Duke came with. It was an "M-32" (not sure if that's even a real weapon but it certainly isn't the M-3).

Awesome news! I'm hoping for a Q1 2010 release as I really doubt this will be released in 2009.

I just wish it wasn't such a long wait between releases. It's a shame that SS doesn't announce waves or series of 1/6 as opposed to slowly releasing one each 3-4 months.

And I really hope Beach head is the next 1/6. That being said the pattern seems to be 1 Joe and then 1 Cobra:

Snake Eyes which was followed by Cobra Commander.
Storm Shadow which was followed by Duke.

Maybe the next one after Duke will be Destro?

PLEASE ANNOUNCE THE PF's AT SDCC SIDESHOW.ZARTAN OR NOTHING.

Awesome news! I'm hoping for a Q1 2010 release as I really doubt this will be released in 2009.

I just wish it wasn't such a long wait between releases. It's a shame that SS doesn't announce waves or series of 1/6 as opposed to slowly releasing one each 3-4 months.

And I really hope Beach head is the next 1/6. That being said the pattern seems to be 1 Joe and then 1 Cobra:

Snake Eyes which was followed by Cobra Commander.
Storm Shadow which was followed by Duke.

Maybe the next one after Duke will be Destro?

You're forgetting the Trooper. We got three Cobras in between the Joes.:cool:

Really hope his classic Laser rifle is NOT the exclusive, it needs to be a regular accessory, like Snake eyes sword, and Cobra commander's pistol.

So when do you think we get the full reveal? Tonight? Or do you think we'll have to wait for SDCC?

couldn't really lighten it any better, but here a blown up version with some lightening, showing more detail.

joeteasecopy.jpg

No question about who it is.

Back