Next Cinemaquette is Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have the Godfather - I wasn't completely sold on him. But after seeing him in person again I might re-consider.

Most of the CMQ bases are the same shape. Indy was different. But I'd hope for some kind of Fortress of Solitude base.

I don't have the Godfather - I wasn't completely sold on him. But after seeing him in person again I might re-consider.

Most of the CMQ bases are the same shape. Indy was different. But I'd hope for some kind of Fortress of Solitude base.

I never thought about a Fortress of Solitude base. Now that would be FREAKIN AWESOME. :chew

I am a broke college student but I am a big fan of Superman and Christopher Reeve. If it turns out badass, I am selling all the statues I own to get it!

ive been looking around at forums and it seems that everyone wants a Vadar cinemaquette. At the SDCC this month when the superman cinemaquette is shown the next one which is a villain will be announced but not shown. I may be the minority and hope you guys who want it get a vadar but I would love a heath ledger joker.

gas_prices_arm.gif

Some of these Cinemaquette are nice but not worth that much...

The wait is unbearable.......the one freaking item that should have spy photos doesn't.......

I hope they make Nuclear Man to go along with Supe....:horror:horror:horror

The wait is unbearable.......the one freaking item that should have spy photos doesn't.......

I hope they make Nuclear Man to go along with Supe....:horror:horror:horror

I know you're joking (you are joking, right?). But I'd probably plunk down the bucks for a 1/3 scale Zod. That's about the only other character from the franchise that would be worth it for me. Hackman's Luthor is just too cartoony after having Rosenbaum as the perfect Luthor for so many years.

I know you're joking (you are joking, right?). But I'd probably plunk down the bucks for a 1/3 scale Zod. That's about the only other character from the franchise that would be worth it for me. Hackman's Luthor is just too cartoony after having Rosenbaum as the perfect Luthor for so many years.

I haven't seen Sup 4 since in the theater 1987 and we rented it lastnight as a goof!

22 years later and it's still just as sad to watch as it was when it came out....nothing but sadness I felt for Reeve, Kidder, Hackman, Mclure and Cooper.

And I laughed my ass off simultaneously.....:lol

Yeah, I agree....Zod would be awesome but I would also take a Jor-El, Lois Lane, Lex Luther and Clark Kent, all from Superman I.

Put all of them together as CM pieces and it would make eyes :google:google:google

$12,000 worth of CM Superman...:horror:horror:horror

Ok, I'll take just Zod...

Last edited:
I haven't seen Sup 4 since in the theater 1987 and we rented it lastnight as a goof!

22 years later and it's still just as sad to watch as it was when it came out....nothing but sadness I felt for Reeve, Kidder, Hackman, Mclure and Cooper.

And I laughed my ass off simultaneously.....:lol

Yeah, I agree....Zod would be awesome but I would also take a Jor-El, Lois Lane, Lex Luther and Clark Kent, all from Superman I.

Put all of them together as CM pieces and it would make eyes :google:google:google

Okay, maybe Jor-El too. And Clark. But Kidder? I'd rather have Nuclear Man!

Ohh yes, I hope it's the Brandon Routh version!!!

NOT!!!

Awwwww.....but he had cute little S's under his boots, and his awesome spawn cape floating in space and who can forget that wonderful S the size of a quarter on his chest and then his first awesome S reveal when he's running to save Lois and opens his shirt and the camera barely catches the S......:naughty:monkey5:naughty

As soon as I go through those doors at the Con I am going straight for Superman. I'm a tall heavy set man so I'm going to swat all these skinny undernourished geeks aside like Moses parting the Red Sea or the running with the bulls in Spain. :lol

Back