Next Cinemaquette is Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This just made my day!!!:chew I am really excited to see how well this turns out. If there was ever a reason for me to drop big bucks on a statue, then this would be it.:D:rock

If there was ever a reason for me to drop big bucks on a statue, then this would be it

My sentiments exactly, well said...... :rock

Like big boss Dave had previously mentioned, I'm 42 years old and Superman 1 and 2, Star Wars and Empire Strikes Back and Raiders of the Lost Ark will always have a very deep spot in my heart.

If CM knocks this out of the park (their Predator gives me confidence but some of their human applications are near misses), he will definately be worth the high cost.

I was 99% sold on 1:2 Scale Iron Man being my "big" purchase as a new collector but this instantaneously pulled the rug right from under Iron Man's feet.

Just not enough money to afford both...unfortunately.

But a well produced CR Superman is all I need, thank you very much. :banana

CM, please make us believe that a man made of silicone can fly...:lol:monkey5:lol

I can respect what he tried to do but it was a bit of a let down for me...the entire movie just did not work IMO.

Anyway, back to Reeve, less than 2 weeks until SDCC! Someone better take somce nice SLR shots of it! :)

Except for the plane rescue scene (especially in 3D but it's also exhilarating in 2D), that movie blew chunks!

SDCC can't come fast enough.

Ms. Teschmacher...Ms. Teschmacher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

picture.php

Last edited:
Cinemaquettes are usually right out of my price range although I may have to make an exception for this one....where does everyone usually go for them? I hope that this means we'll be getting an influx of Reeve Superman products including a MMS Hot Toys figure.

Why so much excitement about the Superman cinemaquette??? It will probably end up being an expensive creepy figure as the previous ones:confused:

CM8120.jpg
cinemaquette_2.jpg

I heard a rumor that a Cinemaquette Joker (Heath Ledger) may be in the works. I don't know how true this is but it sounds intriguing.

where did you hear this? do you have a source?

It was in a website where some Cinemaquette fans were saying that a Reeve, Vader and Ledger are being made. One of them claims to have talked with George and got the info from him. But Ill take it with a grain of salt. I'll find the site for you anyways and send it to you.

I was on the statueforum today and someone mentioned the fact that a hero and a villian from superhero movie were in the works one past and one present. The hero is very clear a christopher reeve superman but if the villian turns out to be a heath ledger joker cinemaquette than I will preorder day one for sure.

I was on the statueforum today and someone mentioned the fact that a hero and a villian from superhero movie were in the works one past and one present. The hero is very clear a christopher reeve superman but if the villian turns out to be a heath ledger joker cinemaquette than I will preorder day one for sure.

I think most of us are wishing that the villain is Vader.

They are 1/3 scale, so about 24 inches tall. They come in huge boxes about the size of a small refrigerator and maybe weigh between 30-50 pounds (in the box).

I think most of us are wishing that the villain is Vader.

They are 1/3 scale, so about 24 inches tall. They come in huge boxes about the size of a small refrigerator and maybe weigh between 30-50 pounds (in the box).

Do you have The Godfather Dave? If so, how heavy is that with the chair and everything?

How big are these Cinemaquettes,are they heavy?

I only have own one Cinemaquette and that is the Predator that I bought from BBTS and let me tell you that thing is huge and heavy. It's even taller than my beloved Thor PF which is about 31 inches.

Back