Next Cinemaquette is Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BOOOO!!!
Neo would have been my choice. O'well at least I save $$ on this one so, I can get Vader!:vader:lsvader:chew

Dave does dance of joy and falls over in sheer bliss!!!!!

:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:banana::blissy
:woo

I hear you Dave!

Very cool and a must have....I hope the hair works out but am worried.

Cannot wait to see pics.

and Indy looks very good in person, very underrated piece as I have said. :)

Reeve was my most wanted behind Vader...hope that happens too.

The only other CM I would get would be a Keaton Batman.

I hear you Dave!

Very cool and a must have....don't know how they are going to get the hair right though. That could make it or break it for me.

Cannot wait to see pics.

They are going to include a small curling iron and a tube of hair gel.:monkey1

I hear you Dave!

Very cool and a must have....I hope the hair works out but am worried.

Cannot wait to see pics.

Reeve was my most wanted behind Vader...hope that happens too.

Amen to that statement...:rock

forgive my ignorance, but what is the average msrp on these things...2k?

and does anyone know of a retailer in Canada?

$2000 - since they probably have to work out a donation to the Foundation, I'd expect the same for Reeve.

I believe Cinemaquette ships to Canada.

I'm only budgeted for one big purchase for the next 18 months and no joke, this just might surpass Iron Child as the must own center piece of my collection....

my Marvel collection no less.....:horror :banghead :horror...

Man, a CM Reeves, that's just going to :rock if they get it right.

That's the problem with Reeve's Superman, either it's 100% dead on accurate or its CaCa, there's no middle ground and no room for error with his Man of Remington Steel representation, not for me anyways!

The last Reeves Superman statue I saw looked like Michael Jackson :horror, I ^^^^ you not, I forgot who made it.....DC Direct maybe...

Last edited:
:rock:rock:rock
Neo for me too!!

Well, for those of born before 1985, this is the best news ever.

And there are some okay Reeve sculpts out there. I think my 1/4 scale has a decent, but not perfect likeness.
reeve_3.jpg

Cinemaquette's Jack Sparrow and T-800 were the best likenesses so far - let's hope Reeve is in that arena.

Well, for those of born before 1985, this is the best news ever.

And there are some okay Reeve sculpts out there. I think my 1/4 scale has a decent, but not perfect likeness.
reeve_3.jpg

Cinemaquette's Jack Sparrow and T-800 were the best likenesses so far - let's hope Reeve is in that arena.

That's actually not half bad. I believe this is the one I remember looking like like MJ.

From your angle, it looks like Mr. C to me.

Hmmm...is this the one that was released in 2009?

edit: 2009 was DC Direct's, my bad. The MJ look alike.

I found out where this master piece came from, this must be the famous J.C. Hong Superman. Nice.

Last edited:
One more photo of the custom CKING Superman. Great piece, only 20 made.

However, a version 2 is being worked on as well. I don't have more information on it but it is happening.

1/4 scale Superman:

ss12tp6.jpg

I really hope the CM Superman is as impressive! Confirmed it will have real hair, with the curl of course. :) Ships early 2010.

One more photo of the custom CKING Superman. Great piece, only 20 made.

However, a version 2 is being worked on as well. I don't have more information on it but it is happening.

1/4 scale Superman:

ss12tp6.jpg

I really hope the CM Superman is as impressive! Confirmed it will have real hair, with the curl of course. :) Ships early 2010.

Ships early 2010

Whew....gives me time to save more mula :D

WOW, that 1/4 Supes is really bad ass! Who is CKING?

Thank you and also Dave for posting your pics....hidden treasures! :banana

Last edited:
Part of me wants this to be the greatest Superman piece ever produced, but part of me wants the likeness to be subpar so I dont have to feel like ^^^^ when I cant get it.

I dont why I think I can afford to drop $2000 on this. Who the ^^^^ am I kidding?

:(

I almost did a Nic Cage and named him Kal-El...you know, son becomes the father...blah blah blah...

Didn't go over to well....

I said ok, then how about Jor-El

Didn't go over to well either....

I'm sure happy I didn't......man would've he been screwed, always having to spell his name every 3 seconds....

"No no no...my name is Kal-El.....K...A..."

Who......COW-L......what the ^^^^ is a COW-L.....

I almost did a Nic Cage and named him Kal-El...you know, son becomes the father...blah blah blah...

Didn't go over to well....

I said ok, then how about Jor-El

Didn't go over to well either....

I'm sure happy I didn't......man would've he been screwed, always having to spell his name every 3 seconds....

"No no no...my name is Kal-El.....K...A..."

Who......COW-L......what the ^^^^ is a COW-L.....

My son is named Caleb. Our last name starts with the letters "El" (no lie). We call him "Cal".

SnakeDoc

Back