Next Cinemaquette is Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope it is Reeves, and I REALLY hope the likeness is great.

If so this could be my 1st Cinemaquette :rock :rock :rock :rock

If they pull off a good Christopher Reeve... it will be the legendary definitive Superman statue.

Reeve's Superman is so deserving of hopefully someone finally doing him justice.

So very excited to see this revealed, as much if not more so than Iron Child.

Fingers X because this can go so wrong as much as it can go so right.

Singer's Superman with his tiny Chest S, little cute S's on the bottom of his boots and his spawn cape with the missing S = CaCa Doodie.

Oh, and those bad guy dudes on the boat in Superman 1 also deserve Cinemaquette's being made of them......

Last edited:
Doubt it, CM always has 'real' hair.

CM should branch out into male pattern baldness commercials....

"Tired of your bald head, well we are too! Why suffer when you can have hair plugs just like our Terminator and Superman! Act now and we'll give you 25% off our deluxe Predator hair style! Remember, Megan Fox loves the Predator look, Buy Now!"

If CM does this one right and it's Reeves, this will probably be my first CM.

most of their human pieces dont look like the actual person imo anyways........but its good news for superman fans i suppose :monkey1 was hoping for a batman piece though :banghead

Im not a huge Superman fan, but i think this news is Great due to the fact that it might open the door to more DC characters, Like hopefully Batman

Ditto, I was hoping for BM, but I think that will be on their list, probably the Batman Begins. And having Superman announced is absolutely fantastic!!! I will be buying it to add to my other 5 CM (The Endo is still being shipped).

If they pull off a good Christopher Reeve... it will be the legendary definitive Superman statue.

Agreed, and I think they will do it. I am hoping they use glass eyes though, or something better than what they have used in the past for the people sculpts.

Ditto, I was hoping for BM, but I think that will be on their list, probably the Batman Begins. And having Superman announced is absolutely fantastic!!! I will be buying it to add to my other 5 CM (The Endo is still being shipped).

Agreed, and I think they will do it. I am hoping they use glass eyes though, or something better than what they have used in the past for the people sculpts.

I am sure batman will not be to far away, but It may be keaton

forgive my ignorance, but what is the average msrp on these things...2k?

and does anyone know of a retailer in Canada?

Back