Next CHARACTER tease in tmw's podcast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tomandshell said:
Forgive me for never having seen the show, but what's the deal with that green guy? He kind of stands out from the crowd just a bit... :confused:
That's Lorne. He's like a demon version of Wayne Newton.

Lorne will make a fun figure if they do him but just thinking of him reminded me of the time that Fred went undercover in Lorne's show and was one of the Lornettes (I think that's what she was called). Now, that would make an interesting figure if they could do it without the exposed joints - kind of like a Barbie doll body.

I have to agree after seeing all of the photos posted that the next
fig will be Cordy.
I am very pysched about it.
Now if we can get a Giles please!

I hope whoever is in charge of picking the body size that they know Charisma is a tall woman - would hate to see her be made up of one of the shorter figures.

It's been a while since I've seen "You're Welcome" so my memory of the finer details of that episode are a bit fuzzy. Anybody got some ideas on what the exclusive might be if it's not the sword?

Maybe a phone for the Angel figure? :monkey5

TheObsoleteMan said:
It's been a while since I've seen "You're Welcome" so my memory of the finer details of that episode are a bit fuzzy. Anybody got some ideas on what the exclusive might be if it's not the sword?

The sword is a nessesaty(sp?) I dont know what couldbe the exclusive. Perhaps the crystal used to activate the creature you never see? Definately one of the finest episodes for Charisma and the show too, if not for her amazing come back of wit then for those last couple of minutes that had me nearly bawling.

TheObsoleteMan said:

How about a hospital bed and an extra figure with a sheet over it? Or a TV and vcr showing Glenn Quinn as Doyle doing the Angel Investigations Commercial.

Murderofcrows71 said:
How about a hospital bed and an extra figure with a sheet over it? Or a TV and vcr showing Glenn Quinn as Doyle doing the Angel Investigations Commercial.

:monkey2

RIP Glen Quinn. That ep must have been hard, esspessially going back to Lindsey using his name. You can just tell from Charisma's reaction

"I want to know who has the nerve to be using that name!!"

Excellent news. A Cordie figure would be most welcome. Keeping my fingers crossed for a good likeness. Excellent sleuthing to figure it out. :bow

I won't be upset if Giles isn't next. I'm happy to know a Giles is eventually coming so if it's something else, I'm ok with it as long as it's cool.

Anybody got some ideas on what the exclusive might be if it's not the sword?
she could come with Doyle's video tape
new58zt.jpg

her drawing pad of Lindsey's tats
new31cc.jpg

Lindsey's sword
new47gu.jpg

or my favorite the purple crystal
new21kh.jpg

I remembering seeing a poll taken sometime somewhere last year, and Buffy fans most wanted a Giles and Cordelia, so smart money is Giles next

If this sculpt works, Andy or Oluf, most likely Andy, she'll sell out fast!

Wonder what kind of body they'll use?

Probably the Kate Beckinsale Anna Valerious...

pjam said:
I remembering seeing a poll taken sometime somewhere last year, and Buffy fans most wanted a Giles and Cordelia, so smart money is Giles next

With the news that a figure from the Buffy line is coming (a "choice figure" at that, like Cordelia obviously is), I've got my fingers & toes crossed for Giles.

TheObsoleteMan said:
Anybody got some ideas on what the exclusive might be if it's not the sword?
I think Cordy's sword is a given; I really wouldn't be interested in Lindsey's as an accessory for her. I do like the idea of a page from the drawing pad, and the power crystal is a must.

I say bundle all three with the basic figure and forget about an exclusive version.

vmprhrmny.jpg

Do you think this will be another sideshow exclusive ES 500 like Krychek?
Or is Cordy just too popular?:confused:

Darth Rage said:

The 500 ES Angel exclusive sold out in just a few days while the 2000 ES regular version is still available with no sign of selling out anytime soon, so I'm not sure if that will affect Cordy's ES or not. I'm guessing that since this is the first Cordy figure and she has big crossover appeal that her numbers will probably be the same as Angel's.

Darth Rage said:

If the likeness is as good as Angel's, I'm thinking "too popular".

Cordelia would be a most welcome addition, as well as slightly racy, as her "ahem" ample-ness was most prominently displayed during this episode. I think the sword is a must have, as well as the purple crystal. Maybe a tentacle-y bit from the creature that was never actually seen?

How about an empty hospital bed?

Cordelia may be a lot more popular as she was such a major part of both shows, and she isn't a repeat character.

This is great news, and I can't wait until Doyle and Wesley can make feeble attempts at courting her (but Giles better be there to glare disapprovingly!)

I doubt the ES will be as low as 500, unless there's an exclusive. If so, then I say 500 exclusive, 1250 regular.

And here's my "it's all about ME" tagline: As long as I get one, I don't CARE what the ES is! :p

Just kidding, it's always more fun when everyone who wants one gets one! :grouphug

If the sculpt is a good one then I think this figure will sell out quickly. People have been demanding a Giles and a Cordy and both are very popular and well loved characters. The fact that they've picked an episode that is just about everyone's favorite Cordy episode will almost guarantee that as well. Can't wait to see a full preview picture.

Now, did they happen to say when we would see that? I downloaded the podcast but never got a chance to listen to it!

Back