Next CHARACTER tease in tmw's podcast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cordelia did wear a grey striped shirt in Your Welcome

new19kj.jpg
image4as.png

the stripe size and color are a match...

Yay to "You're Welcome" Cordelia! For some reason I remembered her shirt just being silver and not having any kind of striped pattern on it, but that picture is definitely spot on. After seeing it, there's almost no way it could be anyone else.

Glad they went this look instead of her atrocious short blonde style.

I'd be thrilled if it's "You're Welcome" Cordy and that does look like it could be a match!! Great sleuthing Koipond and Frank! I was gonna guess Lorne because it looked like a satin shirt but it definitely looks like a match to Cordy's blouse.

koipond said:
Cordelia did wear a grey striped shirt in Your Welcome

new19kj.jpg
image4as.png

the stripe size and color are a match...

GREAT CATCH! I thought it was a "stripe" on a sleeve of some kind.

Does this mean we're gonna hear more about "where's Giles"?

Wow... that didn't take too long. :D

:chew :chew :chew And yes, I'm VERY happy with the choice!!!:chew :chew :chew

Now the big question is how will the sculpt turn out?

I hope Andy is doing this one, he's the only one who could do that hair justice.

I think this is a VERY good choice for Cordy. It's probably my favorite Cordy episode. I was worried that they would choose the really short haired version of the character to make the sculpting easier. :D

I, too hope that this is Andy's assignment. :D

Unfortunately for those Buffy fans who wanted a version that would go with their Scooby gang may be disappointed. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Last edited:
I would be happy if it is Cordy but the shirt would need more stripes
and hopefully they would be intergrated with the design of the shirt
and not sewn on stripes.
I would not be happy with this as her shirt and might have to make my
own.
What are the odds it's not Cordy?

I hope its that cordy,its the best Cordy they could make.
But they could make a buffy cheerleading cordy and princess cordy.But this is the best choice....

I really want Giles
I hope there arnt to many figures i need money for DST:D

Looking at his PF Buffy sculpt, I hope Oluf continues to do this line. The man's on a roll. Keep Andy churning out Star Wars sculpts. The man's on a roll.

Is there an echo in here? :emperor

(Except that looking at CSM, I hope Andy gets to do Giles...)

I hope it is Cordelia. That's the figure I've really been hoping for and it would be sad if she isn't the second figure offered in the "Angel" line. And the "Your Welcome" version would be great. One of my favorites episodes since I hated how Cordy was treated in season four, and this one put things more or less back to right for me. Great choice if that's what were getting. Kudo's to SSC.

Gruff Old Bear said:
Looking at his PF Buffy sculpt, I hope Oluf continues to do this line. The man's on a roll. Keep Andy churning out Star Wars sculpts. The man's on a roll.

Is there an echo in here? :emperor

(Except that looking at CSM, I hope Andy gets to do Giles...)

I also hope it's Oluf doing this sculpt. His face sculpts are always so perfect. Maybe it is a joint effort again between Oluf and Andy where Oluf did Dru's face and Andy did the hair. That would be a perfect combo!

I think Andy would do a kick-ass Cordy - Dana Scully was his remember!

And it looks like the stripes are sewn on the original costumes, so having them sewn on the shirt on the figure would be appropriate I think.

Back