Next 1/6 figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, Sideshow thought enough of Greedo to do a 1:1 bust of him so I don't think a 1:6 figure is that remote a possibility...

I agree with those who think Greedo would fail...miserably. What would the excusive be?A blast effect for his gut? A severed head for the EU story? Not much else that can be done.

Personally...I am hoping for Hoth Luke, or X-Wing or Snowspeeder Luke. Those figures would be laden with accessories and the costumes are very complex as well.

And I am hoping every bit as much for Eeth Koth or Agen Kolar. I really like the costumes for those two as well as the look of the alien race they belong to. I think the would look very cool posed with Darth Maul, who is of the same race if I read correctly.

Greedo would not fail. He is actually pretty popular. As for Luke they need a lil break on Luke, maybe another late next year at the earliest.

As for Eeth Koth or Agen Kolar, why the hell are they? They have made most of the PT figures they need for a while short of a few that they have made just from different movies. There are a ton of OT characters that will sell 100 times better them a lot of the PT characters left.

I really like the Sandpeople idea

Use those Hobbit bodies and make the ever popular renditions of Anakin's Tatooine friends including the little Rodian!!

What would the saga be without Kitster and Wald?

Don't get me wrong. I bought Bib Fortuna. If I'll buy Bib Fortuna...I'll buy ANY Star Wars character that Sideshow puts out. I would be stressing the PPO like I do for every figure.

However...I am hard-pressed to believe that Greedo would not be the worst of all space-takers in the Sideshow warehouse. If for no other reason, then because Sideshow is sure to charge too much for the very limited figure that would be offered.

Of course, I do not pretend to be omniscient. I may likely be completely wrong.

When I think of a figure I want, I look at it in terms of what I like in a figure. Not the character's prominence in the movie.

Make mine with complex costumes, tons of articulation, and tons of accessories!

I predict a little green muppit on the horizon. a two pack, the an OT yoda, and a PT version :D

I can dream can't I?

For greedo's exclusive, how about interchangeabl;e feet, so we can pose him in the red heels he wore when they were filming the scene
:rotfl

My vote goes for Mara Jade or another EU character.
My brother would like to see a ShaaK Ti figure.
Some Hoth figures would be cool I'd like to see a Hoth Leia.
A Tarkin figure would be cool too.
Leia on Endor with exclusive cookie for Wicket.
:chew

It's been a while since we had any Scum FIGURES show up (not counting the creatures). So I say make it either a Lando of some sort, Tarkin, or someone like Greedo or a Tuskin.

I honestly think they'll go Greedo to match Tatooine Han, I think we'll get a Grand Moff Tarkin and an EU character very soon as well....

What's gonna suck is, we'll probably see only one armored figure per 3 or 4 non-armored figure's at a time,instead of back to back armored figure's like we all would want.I think that's going to be SS's strategy.God damn!! marketing.

Now Chavez... remember, you don't speak for the whole of collectors :rotfl

As much as I definitely want armored characters I hope we don't have a whole bunch in a row. My guess is the first we would see would be Vader or a Stormie... then with some other figures in the mix.

As for 2008 being the year of the armored characters, that's at least what was said in 2006. Not sure if it was ever substantiated as fact, but I think it was from an interview with SS staff that look for armored characters in 2008. My guess would be debut at SDCC, and ship end of '08, begining of '09.

And whoever doesn't like Greedo is a jerk, plain and simple :lol

A Greedo would be cool as would a Lando. I really want a pilot figure though. Preferably an X wing or Snowspeeder Luke... maybe a Nien Nunb? A Rebel Hoth Trooper would be awesome too.

I'd like to see either a Tatooine alien (Greedo, Hammerhead, Sandpeople, etc.), Theed Amidala, or Nute Gunray.

Its interesting that years into the line and however many figures and we still haven't seen an AOTC specific 1/6 scale figure yet.

A Greedo would be cool as would a Lando. I really want a pilot figure though. Preferably an X wing or Snowspeeder Luke... maybe a Nien Nunb? A Rebel Hoth Trooper would be awesome too.
I also REaly want a rebel pilot, but I would MUCH rather see them do a Wedge antillies, than another luke. I think they can let Luke rest a bit.

My choice's in no order.

TPM Kenobi
Tusken Raider
Ep4 Luke or X-wing luke
Tyrannus
EP1 Padawan Anakin/jedi uniform(podracer helmet exclusive)

EU
Dark Luke
Exar Kun
Darth Bane

Assuming we won't be getting TROOPERS, DROIDS or ARMORED until SDCC:

No particular order:

Greedo
Tarkin
Yoda
Lando (ESB)
Nute Gunray
Emperor Palaptine (ROTJ)
Count Dooku

As long as the likeness is up to par with Old Ben and ANH Han, I'll be interested.

Like alot of you a saying id really like a Greedo, Tusken and Bespin Lando. I got enough jedi at the moment and id like to see some more scum.

Back