Newsletter out--Holographic Darth Sidious with Mechno-chair (1/6th Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pixletwin said:
You can pretty much tell from the teaser pic that it'll light up. I agree with DekaDave, it'll be articulated but it won't move on its own.

Right and I don't care if it moves on it's own anyways. Articulation so if I wanted to move it is more than enough.

Have to pass on this one because I can't justify making space for it. Rather make space for a figure, instead.

A light-up feature has caught my attention. But if it does light up, I really hope it's with a switch that can remain lit and not a cheapy toy button that on needs to press for it to light up.

But even with the light, I'm like, "meh..."

Didya ever think how pointless it is having a walking holographic transmitter? If you need a mobile solution, use your wristband or handheld communicator!

Still, it's a cool contraption, and that's all that really matters!

FlyAndFight said:
A light-up feature has caught my attention. But if it does light up, I really hope it's with a switch that can remain lit and not a cheapy toy button that on needs to press for it to light up.

But even with the light, I'm like, "meh..."

Yeah, but for something like this it's bound to be like less than $50, maybe $40.

I agree this will most likely light-up but not be remote. I'll be getting this - and most lilkely only this - exclusive. The light-up feature would make it a slam dunk.

The perfect convention exclusive. Fun... different... and not a must have for most collectors.

I think it looks cool...and YES! I hope it does light up...that would be really cool...

Now we just need a Nute Gunray & Rune Haako to grovel behind it ...:D

I really think this a very cool. Since its from the moment when sidious say "Wipe them out, all of them" which i still remeber how excited i was when i heard it in the trailer.
I like the 1/6 stuff like this, its something i did'nt even think about, at all. Be sweet to get a Count Dooku in the future as i remember this Sidious Holo walker watching when he duels with Asajj in the Clone Wars catoon.
Please be light up.

I didn't bother reading this whole thread, so apologies if this has been mentioned already but:

THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN A PERFECT EXCLUSIVE FOR THE MAUL PF!

:maul :maul :maul :maul

I don't think it would have been practical - due to the license and costs, but I would have paid extra for one.

I'm in for this one. I'm a Sidious/Palpatine fan, and this will be a great companion piece for my exclusive Asajj Ventress since it appeared with her in Clone Wars Volume 1.

I'd rather have a remote control B'omarr Monk.

BT-16_Perimeter_Defence_Droid.jpg

I'd rather have a remote controlled Dancing Chewbacca :chew

I'm glad for those of you who like it but I have no interest in it.

When I started collecting SW sideshow stuff, I did so for the figures... I did not get in this to collect SW items like this or a chess set from the falcon... What is next, the table and chairs that Han and Greedo sat in???

I'm at least glad that we are getting a good Celebration IV exclusive item/figure because the comic con exclusive is a big time bust!

:emperor :maul

Last edited:
Back