Newsletter out--Holographic Darth Sidious with Mechno-chair (1/6th Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
King Darkness said:
Its 1:6 scale, so the figure around 12" and the stand maybe 4". 16" all together maybe??

OK, well I knew it was 1/6 scale, just didn't remember the size in the movie really. That's kind of fun then, nothing huge, but kind of a neat one. Straight up SS, does this mean Sidious is coming soon?!?!?!?!?!

150px-Mechnochair.jpg

Looks like the whole thing will be 12"....unless Nute Gunray isn't 12" in 1/6 scale.....

I think that's pretty cool. Only thing I'm wondering is if it's just a plastic thing or if they are going to actually try and make a figure blue transparent<---that would be amazing.

If they do have it as a normal figure and not just plastic, then that would be a pretty good indication of possibly a Sidious figure at CIV, but if not then that would probably mean a lower price since it's easy to make plastic stuff.

Poor Boushh, I wanted to have that figure soon. But hey, that means I'll still be able to pay for it now. If I still have money by then.

I like the whole idea. It'll be interesting to see what it's made of. And I don't want it to just light-up...I want it to actually walk!

After a few here "lit-up" Jabba's bowl, certainly there's a way to make this holo-Sidious "glow"...

And I am assuming its articulated, otherwise its a statue.

This is Episode I Sidious, the Anakin version would have had a scarred face (if you could put that much detail in something that small).

EDIT: That's weird, Nash's post disappeared.

Wor-Gar said:
After a few here "lit-up" Jabba's bowl, certainly there's a way to make this holo-Sidious "glow"...

And I am assuming its articulated, otherwise its a statue.

Well, It's part of the 1/6 line, but that doesn't necessarily mean articulation...could be like the Falcon chess set and just considered an 'expansion piece'. At least as far as the holo Sidious goes. The legs on the Mechno-chair MUST move...

jlcmsu said:
He probably deleted it.

deleted it coz i just realized it was in 1/6 scale. from that tiny pic i thought it was super small like the anakin exclu.

Back