New X-23

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
marvel35.jpg

marvel36.jpg

marvel37.jpg

marvel38.jpg

This and Wolverine are gonna be a killer display

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

No doubt. Just this pic alone shows how great they look together. And Wolverine is not even facing forward.

marvel36.jpg

No doubt. Just this pic alone shows how great they look together. And Wolverine is not even facing forward.

marvel36.jpg
Man. I had no interest in this piece cuz im not too familiar with the character but daaaaamn they will look awesome together

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Man. I had no interest in this piece cuz im not too familiar with the character but daaaaamn they will look awesome together

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The comics are descent stuff. I've been reading the new wolverine series.

X-23 looked gorgeous in person guys! That one is a sleeper hit. I hope the productions pieces look that great.

Any guesstimation on her height? Did she tower over Wolverine? Or, not quite as much because she has a smaller frame?

Any guesstimation on her height? Did she tower over Wolverine? Or, not quite as much because she has a smaller frame?

I dont remember precisely. I can take a look again tomorrow. Here is the pic I took. She's clearly taller but not sure by how much. Plus SSC puts spacers under a lot of these statues so hard to tell which ones are on even ground if that makes sense.

I dont remember precisely. I can take a look again tomorrow. Here is the pic I took. She's clearly taller but not sure by how much. Plus SSC puts spacers under a lot of these statues so hard to tell which ones are on even ground if that makes sense.

Cool, yeah I know what you mean about the risers.

So, one more question. Put your love/knowledge of these 5 X-Women aside.

Going off of only the statues themselves and not your personal history or attachment, how would you rank the five?

I'm only scared that later there will be a repaint in the black costume. After I've already bought this one.

I'm only scared that later there will be a repaint in the black costume. After I've already bought this one.

I hear ya, that is a definite concern but the fact they've mixed two different costumes hopefully means they won't just repaint it later. Is still a worry though if you want that version. I still say they should have gone full black or full wolverine. None of this p*ssing about in the middle

I'm an X23 fan but wasn't planning to get this due to face sculpt. However, that base is awesome and now I am resold. I really like what SS is doing with the X line this time around. So much better than before.

I'm an X23 fan but wasn't planning to get this due to face sculpt. However, that base is awesome and now I am resold. I really like what SS is doing with the X line this time around. So much better than before.

She looks fantastic in the SDCC vids, but obviously the paint job won't be quite as good as that

Back