x

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, nobody seems to be replying. Fortunately, I found a different thread by someone with a similar problem to mine. I'll use a clear, bleach-free spray to clean them. Hopefully that will work.
try lighter fluid on a damp cloth first. i dont know if bleach will damage the paint. try on a small spot.

for mold you might wanna dunk it in some warm detergent water and let it dry fully since mold can get into seams etc and regrow.

Well, nobody seems to be replying. Fortunately, I found a different thread by someone with a similar problem to mine. I'll use a clear, bleach-free spray to clean them. Hopefully that will work.
To be fair, you asked this question on Thanksgiving, so I'm sure most ppl were with their families and/or otherwise preoccupied. The board was fairly quite all last week as a lot of folks take off the whole week. I understand if you're not from the US that maybe the holiday doesn't particularly mean anything to anyone outside.

I saw your thread, but honestly, had no clue on how to clean something like that so there as no reason for me to respond just to say "idk," which could be what some others were thinking as well. All my years of collecting, I've never seen mold on any of my personal figures. Even super old figures that have been stored in a shed, so I definitely wouldn't of been of any help.

Glad you were able to find a thread related to your issue though. Hopefully you're able to fix it.

Back