New X-23

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think until full reveal I will reserve judgment. I don't think we should judge it just yet based off that one image. The hair makes sense since it's an action pose. Could be that she was being dragged down by said creature at high velocity.

I'm kinda glad that this doesnt interest me as there are so many new statues I'm going to pre order

I think until full reveal I will reserve judgment. I don't think we should judge it just yet based off that one image. The hair makes sense since it's an action pose. Could be that she was being dragged down by said creature at high velocity.

Maybe so. But in that case shouldn't the arms be held almost straight up, rather than to the side?

Maybe so. But in that case shouldn't the arms be held almost straight up, rather than to the side?

I agree. Her arms makes it look she is in the beginning of the jump or leaping towards the target, which make her hair makes no sense. Her hair indicates she is falling at high speed. At that speed, her arms would shoot up as well.

Unless there is alternate portrait with better hair or swap arms that make sense to her hair, this is a definite pass. It’s disappointing because X-23 was what I was looking forward to the most out of the x-men release.

:clap ....quite agree!

I agree. Her arms makes it look she is in the beginning of the jump or leaping towards the target, which make her hair makes no sense. Her hair indicates she is falling at high speed. At that speed, her arms would shoot up as well.

Unless there is alternate portrait with better hair or swap arms that make sense to her hair, this is a definite pass. It’s disappointing because X-23 was what I was looking forward to the most out of the x-men release.

To a point. What could be happening is part way through being pulled, she's regained some composure with her arms as that is something she could have some control while the hair not so much. I suppose it's how far you are willing to suspend your disbelief or how imaginative you are when viewing a statue and trying to imagine what is going on in that scene with the limited context that you have.

new foto

Attachments

• DiKaMqrUwAMmfXn.jpg
    DiKaMqrUwAMmfXn.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 129

I actually like this more than I thought I would from the first teaser. The level of detail is very nice and I love the angry headsculpt. It works :clap

I prob won't pick it up as I'm not a fan of the design of the costume but I can still dig it

My first impressions are that it looks great.

Not sure where I stand with the expression. But it's quite detailed and fits with the pose.

And the hair is a bit better than I thought it would be after first seeing the teaser, but I would have much preferred it not to be so high up.

It looks fine, it just doesn’t look fine for ~$550.

Unfortunately gone are the days of PF's being priced lower (other than Supergirl, and that's an odd one anyway).

I think we're all just going to have to start accepting these ever increasing prices or simply tap out unfortunately.

Looks more like her hair is swept up and back and not just up. Fits more with the action. Thought this was a pass for me, but I think I will be ordering.

Back