New X-23

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately gone are the days of PF's being priced lower (other than Supergirl, and that's an odd one anyway).

I think we're all just going to have to start accepting these ever increasing prices or simply tap out unfortunately.

I get the price increases, (to an extent) I just think this one in particular really screams not being near worth that price.

1) X-23 is a pretty “fringe” character
2) That is a really, really plain, basic statue.

Hopefully the Ex is a portrait with the hair down. Considering the color scheme, it would be interesting it they made a masked portrait. Although it might look too weird with the bare arms, unless unless the arms also swapped out for costume covered versions. being able to display two distinct looks could mean a fast sell-through.

Hopefully the Ex is a portrait with the hair down. Considering the color scheme, it would be interesting it they made a masked portrait. Although it might look too weird with the bare arms, unless unless the arms also swapped out for costume covered versions. being able to display two distinct looks could mean a fast sell-through.

SS only gives you 1 switch out for the EX....

Not feeling it. The face and hair up is not my cup of tea. Wished they did a non screaming face. Only a coh with hair down would make me consider this.

If this was in the woulvarine outfit and the ex was this head sculpt I would be all over it. But it's not. Looks good but I love x-23 in the woulvarine outfit.

I agree I was hoping for her wolverine mask but for me it's not the bare arms which would bother me but the bare midriff which doesn't fit the yellow and blue outfit

If this was in the woulvarine outfit and the ex was this head sculpt I would be all over it. But it's not. Looks good but I love x-23 in the woulvarine outfit.

Yeah I feel the same. They seem to have mixed her black outfit with bare midriff with the wolverine colours

I'm impressed!!

Proportions, sculpt and pose on this are excellent!

Yeah, they should have gone full black or full wolverine. Not mash them together so it looks like neither

There are so many variants of every super hero ever. Google images you can see there are costumes similar to the one SSC depicts here with some variation in color. They went with the non full wolverine outfit but put some of the colors associated with that outfit and met somewhere in the middle which I'm fine with.

https://www.google.ca/search?tbm=is...JSCUIQ4lYIKSgA&biw=1920&bih=963&dpr=1#imgrc=_

She's definitely worn a costume similar to the on the new PF, she's actually worn a few variations before she became Wolverine. Besides her original outfit (from the first PF) she hasn't worn all black but she does wear the grey and black outfit from X-Force

pic 1.jpg

b1424fee531e587df13ef7a6361f8675.jpg

I'm an X23 fan but I hope their is an alternate head. Not sure about that angry face.

Back