New X-23

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This statue is killer! Can't wait to have it either!

Here's a few more pics of X23 from SDCC2018:

4rH3SWP.jpg

8xlSvNj.jpg

ERqTwqD.jpg

msicDsv.jpg

Are the pants mixed media? It looked like it on the figure but I can't find a confirmation about them

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

This makes me want Wolverine again....Ugghhhhh!!!

Both of these two together. Magnificent. :lecture

She looks great not sure I am getting it though... Really just wanted 80's X-Men to pair with wolverine....of course I can always get another wolverine for that project and pair these 2 in a different location...LOL I suck

Part of me hopes it's not a masked wolverine head as then I might be tempted. The bare belly look doesn't match the mask dammit :lecture

I do wonder if the choice to have this costume somewhere between her black one and the new Wolverine one means a masked change-o-head?
Alternatively they could do a swap out arm with her claws punching through a robot head or something?

It’s a mashup of her X-23 target X costumes I don’t think the wolverine or sabertooth ones come into play here.

These three.i could be wrong though, it’s hard to tell with Sideshow especially when they randomly make their own iterations of costumes, maybe they’re trying to fit all her aspects into one statue. She has a lot of costume iterations for only being around since 2003.

Attachments

• 86F7262B-93BC-4541-B2D8-815AFCFFC946.jpeg
    86F7262B-93BC-4541-B2D8-815AFCFFC946.jpeg
    278.5 KB · Views: 146
  • 495E5CBC-9CF1-4C16-AFB3-89339EC4A20C.jpeg
    495E5CBC-9CF1-4C16-AFB3-89339EC4A20C.jpeg
    242.4 KB · Views: 146
  • 96C84B87-938D-4E94-8ABB-ED6B6FBB0D96.jpeg
    96C84B87-938D-4E94-8ABB-ED6B6FBB0D96.jpeg
    95.3 KB · Views: 145
I can’t really think of anything else it could be

I think you're prob right

It’s a mashup of her X-23 target X costumes I don’t think the wolverine or sabertooth ones come into play here.

These three.i could be wrong though, it’s hard to tell with Sideshow especially when they randomly make their own iterations of costumes, maybe they’re trying to fit all her aspects into one statue. She has a lot of costume iterations for only being around since 2003.

Yep the fact it's her x-23, not wolverine outfit means the wolverine mask wouldn't look right

Yep, I've tried pointing out that she's had a ton of different outfits over the years but a lot of people in the forums and FB love to make conclusions without much info. She had a similarly colored outfit like this during the All-New X-Men run by Bendis. This looks like that one and her black outfit from earlier the X-23 runs.

4364bc333cd5c521378eab11e8a101a4.jpg

fa44dc541b92e19324af96375e358477.jpg

I’d be on board if it has an alternate portrait that I look. The shown one is decent, would just like a less fierce alternative also.

A portrait with a slightly-open lips and a scowl on her brow would be perfect with this pose.

I feel like this is going to be a maquette also since the base is larger than normal....

Back