NEW WW1 British figure!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm watching the BBC show Dowton Abbey right now and while combat itself isn't a big part of the show, you never know if that kind of show will respark some interest in the period.

If i could get the weathered version, i'd jump on this. Can't wait to see the German WWI figure, and make a Canadian figure too FFS.

Looks awesome. I agree if this were more weathered it would be an automatic sale for a lot of people.

i will buy any and all wwi figures they make. weathered one looks pretty nice as well.

Another WW1 figure is in the works from Time Walker Toys and has teamed up with Cal Tek to make a high quality early war German. More info to be released with in the next few months.
timewalker-caltek-wwi-teaser-email-header.jpg

Have had this figure for a week. VERY good, however, the enfield rifle is described as being made of wood and metal. The rifle stock is made of a heavier type of material like polystone. The other parts are made of metal. Anyone else noticed this?

I bought both version. The weathered version is worth the 20.00 more. The weathered one is done very well and I don't think you would be disapointed. Time Walker Toys has a few of both left. Puting it together is not as bad as you may think.

WW1Britishsoldier008.jpg

I bought both version. The weathered version is worth the 20.00 more. The weathered one is done very well and I don't think you would be disapointed. Time Walker Toys has a few of both left. Puting it together is not as bad as you may think.

Congrats on picking up the two, both versions look fantastic. As for putting it together, the hour or so of fiddling around with the webbing etc is part of the fun with military figures. Much better than taking it out of the box already assembled imo. Nice diorama musketball, will you have a similar display for the German figure if you're picking that one up too?

Thank you Lejuan, The British weathered figure looks better in hand than in the picture. It is much better then tring to get all the pouches on a modern military figure. The detail on the figure is amazeing. The cap and shoulder tab insignia are real metal. The diorama is from SideShow collectables, offered when they made the WW1 series, Bayonets and Barbed Wire line. I purchased two diorams way back then. If you look over the left shoulder you can see a half buried skull. If you check around on ebay, you might be able to find one of the dioramas.

Congrats on picking up the two, both versions look fantastic. As for putting it together, the hour or so of fiddling around with the webbing etc is part of the fun with military figures. Much better than taking it out of the box already assembled imo. Nice diorama musketball, will you have a similar display for the German figure if you're picking that one up too?

Totally opposite view, by the time I've worked out how to assemble his kit...I've broken half of it and used a full tube of superglue. Can anyone tell me how to undo the belt without destroying it???:gah:

Totally opposite view, by the time I've worked out how to assemble his kit...I've broken half of it and used a full tube of superglue. Can anyone tell me how to undo the belt without destroying it???:gah:

Oh nooos, that sucks. I can't help out as I don't have the figure. I've got a few military figs though, and there have been times I was crying out for an instruction sheet, or at least hires pics on the company website.

Back