New Vampirella Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think TBolt lives in the US so it might cost them more to get it shipped back. If I lived overseas, I wouldn't buy anything cause I can see it's a hassle I wouldn't want to deal with.

That's it exactly. Though I work on a military base so I can get these through USPS, but the rates are MUCH higher. I paid $72 in shipping on Vampi, SS would rather not return ship at those rates, but I'll bet they wanted photos of the bottom of the base so they can label a blank and still sell it, total b.s. The good news is I won't be overseas much longer! Ft Lewis bound! Emerald city comicon here I come!

any of you have a bump on her back (just a little higher on her butt). i contacted sideshow and they said that this will be on every statues Bump1.jpg

This is the respond i get

Thank you for contacting our returns department regarding your Vampirella figure.

Please know that this dimple is present on each and every one of our Vampirella figures. This was an intentional part of the design by our production department for this figure. With this in mind, we are not able to provide you a replacement that would be any different as any other figure would have this same dimple on the back.

This is the respond i get

Thank you for contacting our returns department regarding your Vampirella figure.

Please know that this dimple is present on each and every one of our Vampirella figures. This was an intentional part of the design by our production department for this figure. With this in mind, we are not able to provide you a replacement that would be any different as any other figure would have this same dimple on the back.
Read back a few pages in the thread, it was already discussed recently.

Got a wait list conversion for EX but I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it.

I can't imagine not having her in my collection. Fantastic sculpt, good use of mixed media ( and this is coming from someone who prefers fully sculpted), faithful to the source artwork of which I'm a huge fan. She so perfectly complements my other statues. I got the reg. Wasn't crazy about her bat flinging hand on the ex ( what works in 2d doesn't always translate to 3d well) and the hands are sculpted beautifully.

:lol I'd forgotten that I was on the waitlist for her so it was a surprise when the conversion popped up. I think the only thing that still bothers me is the height of the base. It's going to limit where I can display her. Plus, she's not a statue that people are still raving about after her release. The last post in this thread was almost 2 months ago. Still, I don't have a Vampirella in my collection so I'll probably keep the conversion.

After thinking about it during the weekend, I decided to cancel my conversion. I'd rather use the $400 on something else. I think she'll be readily available if I change my mind since prices for her are still pretty much retail on the secondary market.

After thinking about it during the weekend, I decided to cancel my conversion. I'd rather use the $400 on something else. I think she'll be readily available if I change my mind since prices for her are still pretty much retail on the secondary market.

I have actually decided to cancel mine also because I just recently ordered the hot toys hulkbuster and think the money is best spent on that for now.

Back