New Vampirella Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would call and complain, they are quick to brush you off on e-mail. They still have regulars in stock and could swap your EX base bottom over to one of those fairly easy if they are already out of EX bases. Probably would need to send in the bottom piece of yours, but it would be worth the effort.

They won't mix and match EX/Reg parts. They just wont do it.

Fix the base?! Are they having a laugh?

I still can not believe that was actually sent as a serious resolution. Are you kidding me? It is that type of thing that loses customers.

They won't mix and match EX/Reg parts. They just wont do it.

I still can not believe that was actually sent as a serious resolution. Are you kidding me? It is that type of thing that loses customers.

That is a VERY shocking resolution!!!!!! They should allow you to send send back Vamps and that entire busted up, useless base that can't even be fixed with crazy glue. Send you an entire new replacement and since they !@#%^*ed up, allow you to keep the Exclusive bat arm. And send you an entire new regular version. And since they really screwed this up for you, give you that measly $60 credit for a future order. But their attitude is like we screwed up, we refuse to help you and adios amigo, better luck next time. That is unacceptable to put it mildly. TBolt, I think you need to go over all their heads and talk to William Mendoza who is in charge of customer service. Tell him you bought the print to go with the statue and that you need a new checked out Vamps. And they should give you the exclusive bat arm to compensate you 100% over this mess.

That is a VERY shocking resolution!!!!!! They should allow you to send send back Vamps and that entire busted up, useless base that can't even be fixed with crazy glue. Send you an entire new replacement and since they !@#%^*ed up, allow you to keep the Exclusive bat arm. And send you an entire new regular version. And since they really screwed this up for you, give you that measly $60 credit for a future order. But their attitude is like we screwed up, we refuse to help you and adios amigo, better luck next time. That is unacceptable to put it mildly. TBolt, I think you need to go over all their heads and talk to William Mendoza who is in charge of customer service. Tell him you bought the print to go with the statue and that you need a new checked out Vamps. And they should give you the exclusive bat arm to compensate you 100% over this mess.
They won't do that, but you may get them to do what I suggested.

They won't do that, but you may get them to do what I suggested.

So you're saying TBolt should just send back the part of the base that has the bottom of his edition number and they should then remove 1 from a regular and glue his edition base to a whole new base. And TBolt should send back the original packaging so they can send it back to him. Yeah that sounds like a right resolution cause what SS doesn't understand is that 99% of the people don't want a full refund after waiting a whole year, we want a good replacement. I guess SS is thinking if they have 100 Vamps still brand new in the box left in their warehouse, they rather sell them to make the most money rather than help out the customers by just issuing a new replacement. I know that sometimes they can't give people what they don't have, but that's not true in the case here. They have new Vamps and they should help this guy out. TBolt, just call them via phone and talk to William Mendoza who in charge of customer service to see what he says cause most statues are a hit, but yours was definitely a big MISS.

So you're saying TBolt should just send back the part of the base that has the bottom of his edition number and they should then remove 1 from a regular and glue his edition base to a whole new base. And TBolt should send back the original packaging so they can send it back to him. Yeah that sounds like a right resolution cause what SS doesn't understand is that 99% of the people don't want a full refund after waiting a whole year, we want a good replacement. I guess SS is thinking if they have 100 Vamps still brand new in the box left in their warehouse, they rather sell them to make the most money rather than help out the customers by just issuing a new replacement. I know that sometimes they can't give people what they don't have, but that's not true in the case here. They have new Vamps and they should help this guy out. TBolt, just call them via phone and talk to William Mendoza who in charge of customer service to see what he says cause most statues are a hit, but yours was definitely a big MISS.
You must have not had many returns/damage issues with them. They never let you keep EX pieces and they never give you a new base if it is not an EX base for some reason. Only chance he has is to hope they will do what I said if he calls and they really don't have more to send out.

You must have not had many returns/damage issues with them. They never let you keep EX pieces and they never give you a new base if it is not an EX base for some reason. Only chance he has is to hope they will do what I said if he calls and they really don't have more to send out.

I know they don't let you keep EXC pieces, but this is 1 of those cases, they should let this guy keep it cause he's been so disappointed by all this. I guess his only option now is to get a full refund and start all over if he wants a regular this time around. Personally, I wouldn't want a regular. I would want what I initially ordered or nothing at all.

I know they don't let you keep EXC pieces, but this is 1 of those cases, they should let this guy keep it cause he's been so disappointed by all this. I guess his only option now is to get a full refund and start all over if he wants a regular this time around. Personally, I wouldn't want a regular. I would want what I initially ordered or nothing at all.

I agree, it is a silly policy. Hopefully he can contact someone on the phone and get some compassion for the situation. They had to know a lot of these bases were going to have issues so no excuse for replacements to be out already for such massive damage. I could understand a broken branch or something to not get a replacement, but come on, that is a pile of trash.

If they don't give you a replacement on that base I don't know what to say. It's smashed up totally. How can one display that? There's no way to glue it back. It's smashed up really bad. First time I see this from ss. Call them and explain to them.

I would call and complain, they are quick to brush you off on e-mail. They still have regulars in stock and could swap your EX base bottom over to one of those fairly easy if they are already out of EX bases. Probably would need to send in the bottom piece of yours, but it would be worth the effort.

Depends, they have also been using different ways the EX and the Regs. key into the bases. This way if you have a damaged EX statue but okay EX. base you can't buy a Reg. say it was damaged and return the Messed up EX statue with the reg base. And Keep your EX base.

If any of that made sense.

So it might to be as simple as switching out one Reg. Base for the EX. Base bottom.

Either way he should call and get supervisor on the phone.

1 of my friends over at SF told me the other day that when they see that degree of damage, that is supposed to be encased in that special protective, styrofoam packaging, they are more inclined to believe you dropped it and caused the damage rather that it arrived in that condition. Remember now these things go around the world and arrive with little to no problems at all. Not trying to speculate here cause nobody knows for sure what they're thinking, but it could explain why they're telling him to fix it with the mind set, you broke it, so you fix it. And they rather just give him the full refund, be done with him rather than do the right thing and help him out. Either way, they can do a lot better than what they told him.

1 of my friends over at SF told me the other day that when they see that degree of damage, that is supposed to be encased in that special protective, styrofoam packaging, they are more inclined to believe you dropped it and caused the damage rather that it arrived in that condition. Remember now these things go around the world and arrive with little to no problems at all. Not trying to speculate here cause nobody knows for sure what they're thinking, but it could explain why they're telling him to fix it with the mind set, you broke it, so you fix it. And they rather just give him the full refund, be done with him rather than do the right thing and help him out. Either way, they can do a lot better than what they told him.
I don't know about that, I know people who have told SS they dropped it and they went above and beyond and replaced it. That may depend on account history and past purchases though, never happened to me personally. That or they were rewarding honesty.:dunno Normally they are very accommodating when there is significant damage.

I certainly don't have any red flags on my account, I have gotten ALOT of pieces from SS, and never had anything worse that a missing heel on Ivy (they sent a replacement on that), now they are ignoring my emails, being 9 hours ahead makes contacting them a real PITA, but I guessing going to have to go that route. Once again, here is what was delivered to me.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I probably have 50 PF's and numerous statues by now, majority bought from SS directly, some shipped from comic shops, some from eBay, some from fellow freaks, but NOTHING ever came like that. I am starting to believe that this is a return I was sent that was never looked over.

Well 1 thing is for sure is that you didn't drop it, cause if that was the scenario then the actual bottom base part with the little skulls would be in pieces too. It looks like the packaging failed in those high spots of the base where it's all hollow or like you said a return that was recycled back out without them checking it first.

I certainly don't have any red flags on my account, I have gotten ALOT of pieces from SS, and never had anything worse that a missing heel on Ivy (they sent a replacement on that), now they are ignoring my emails, being 9 hours ahead makes contacting them a real PITA, but I guessing going to have to go that route. Once again, here is what was delivered to me.

View attachment 221226

View attachment 221227

I probably have 50 PF's and numerous statues by now, majority bought from SS directly, some shipped from comic shops, some from eBay, some from fellow freaks, but NOTHING ever came like that. I am starting to believe that this is a return I was sent that was never looked over.
Thats terrible man, unfortunate that you'll have to waste time in the late night hours to call and get someone to solve the problem as well.

Back