New Vampirella Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I prefer the exclusive version of the one where she's sitting on the skull that comes with two heads.
Then why did you order this one in the first place? I had the older version and sold it a while back. They are very difference pieces. The base on the older one looked like plastic to me(under the skull) and the regular version is nowhere near as nice as the EX, that other head is a must.

I have the older version and thought I wanted to own both. But since then, I've bought so many things that I'm having to limit my purchases somewhat. I do think it's a nice piece though.

I just picked this up... I needed to fill a 1/4 scale display spot, and I thought Vampirella would be nice - I was totally not prepared for how amazingly gorgeous she is! In terms of quality and paint, this is the best Sideshow 1/4 scale I own - I know SS is doing a second run of her, and I can see why. Anyway, here are a few shots of her from the studio - enjoy!

View attachment 254966

View attachment 254967

View attachment 254968

View attachment 254969

View attachment 254970

View attachment 254971

View attachment 254972

Ugh - Let's try that again...

Vampirella 13 sm.jpg

Vampirella 14 sm.jpg

Vampirella 15 sm.jpg

Vampirella 17 sm.jpg

Vampirella 11 sm.jpg

Vampirella 16 sm.jpg

Vampirella 17a sm.jpg

Yup ...there you go. Now the pics are being displayed. Beautiful statue!

Thank you guys! Even the reg is stunning, but yeah, the ex would be even more amazing... Either way, I regret nothing :)

desertdragon, what camera and lens are you using? Zowie.

I'm using a Canon 5D Mk II, and those pics were done with either a Zeiss 135mm f/2.0 or a Zeiss 50mm f/1.4, and 3 or 4 600rt speedlights, depending on the shot.

Pre-ordered the regular. Flexed it over three months. Would have preferred the EX, but it's not worth it to me trying to find it at a reasonable price from a reseller when I can get the regular straight from SS for 10% off, plus reward points.

I have more statues on order than I have space. Going to have to figure that out soon.

Pre-ordered the regular. Flexed it over three months. Would have preferred the EX, but it's not worth it to me trying to find it at a reasonable price from a reseller when I can get the regular straight from SS for 10% off, plus reward points.

I have more statues on order than I have space. Going to have to figure that out soon.
That's my issue as well...space! For a few years now. :)

I got mine today and holy crap she's hot! I've looked her over and can't really see any flaws. The sculpt and paint seem perfect and they even painted the underside of her fingernails on her left hand.

This Vampirella PF is now really making me wish Purgatori was 1/4 PF instead of 1/5, would have been an instant companion piece purchase if that were the case.

5fI62ZR.jpg

Back