New Vampirella Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys!

got Vampirella yesterday, and wanted to show some pictures of it.

This is what one of the hand look like

And the face

There's a small black dot below her right eye...and I dunno, do you think the eyes looks okay? of should I get an exchange?

Is that a fickle or beauty mark? Can you notice the hand when it's displayed, if so then replaced it, but that seems minor, how does the statue as a whole look in person happy with it?

Hi guys!

got Vampirella yesterday, and wanted to show some pictures of it.

This is what one of the hand look like

And the face

There's a small black dot below her right eye...and I dunno, do you think the eyes looks okay? of should I get an exchange?

I'd consider asking for a replacement hand, that would bug me no end, it's almost like it's square in places & the finger nails are flesh coloured so I'd hope they'd fix that

On the face from a distance in the first pic you can't notice but up close those eyes look way off to me & that would really really bug me but it depends on if you can live with it.

She looks great but those niggles would be too much for me to keep without asking at least

Overall the statue looks great, I like it a lot better than Red Sonja. Yeah, the hands I'm really going to exchange it. The head I'm a little 50-50 on it. There's also some paint on the teeth, but I can't capture it on camera....

Geez! Sorry you got a bad one. At least the hand is on the underside and can't be easily seen, but the googly eyes is horrible. I hope you can get a decent replacement.

Diffrent face, googly eyes, horrible hand...sorry ss, that is not what a collector want!

I know it is minor, but this would bug me. You can see the seam where her neck attaches.

vampi-2_zpslrpfhlgg.jpg

Kinda nervous also, hoping the face just looks off on the closeups. Was pretty amped to get this after the CC shots came out so well. In hand pics so far are a neg, altho the collectors who have it rate it pretty high...

Quick question, never cancelled a SS piece before... would I be getting my deposit back since she's been delayed?

Back