New Vampirella Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They will put out warnings in Newsletters but yeh, they are usually BS.

They used to have a stock graphic/scale/chart on the production page.

I've been swindled more than one on "low quantity" notice. I almost pulled the trigger on dr doom when they put that one out. They definitely don't do it as often as they use to

Just got this E-Mail from SS.

Your pre-order of the Vampirella - Premium Format Figure - EXCLUSIVE (3003001) is expected into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 2-4 weeks. The anticipated arrival window has been expanded due to significant delays at the Port of Long Beach caused by the dock worker contract negotiations. Be advised that you will receive a separate e-mail that will include the date that your item is due to be processed and charged.

She is getting closer! :impatient:

I didn't realize there were still problems with the dock strike. Seems like everything from Sideshow is just delayed as usual.

On the waitlist...hope it converts! With the base size I figure the box will be about as large as the Wonder Woman premium format...

Might be smaller, WW had some room between the shipper and the art box. I hope they do that again, but I doubt they will.

Yes, it's great they did that with WW and Emma. I thought it was a new standard and was surprised when I got Batgirl and unfortunately the box corners were a bit beat up :(

got the pieces in for a mod I'm gonna do on her. gonna try to give her a more modern dynamite look for when the family comes to visit ie more clothing :lol got her a short red dress and black leather coat. Hopefully it doesn't look crap :dunno

hopefully I can get it over her right arm :lol

got the pieces in for a mod I'm gonna do on her. gonna try to give her a more modern dynamite look for when the family comes to visit ie more clothing :lol got her a short red dress and black leather coat. Hopefully it doesn't look crap :dunno

hopefully I can get it over her right arm :lol

That sounds awesome! Gotta see pics!

I am thinking of doing a sexy witch just to have her covered during the autumn if people visit, and a sexy Santa during the winter when people visit. :lol

That sounds awesome! Gotta see pics!

I am thinking of doing a sexy witch just to have her covered during the autumn if people visit, and a sexy Santa during the winter when people visit. :lol

Nice dude, holiday stuff rulz. Got the 1/4 black leather coat on etsy, arrived the other day from Russia lol. For the dress Im gonna cut the top off a childs red tube sock, we'll see If I can jerry rig something together. :duff

edit- DOH! My 1000th post and I missed it lol

Nice dude, holiday stuff rulz. Got the 1/4 black leather coat on etsy, arrived the other day from Russia lol. For the dress Im gonna cut the top off a childs red tube sock, we'll see If I can jerry rig something together. :duff

edit- DOH! My 1000th post and I missed it lol

That's good idea. I think crimson red leather will look really good. Do you mind sharing the seller's handle or a URL to his/her Etsy profile?

2 weeks arrival notice for Vamp came today. I sure hope she's a keeper.

I just received similar email. I'm having hard time deciding whether I should keep mine (an Exclusive) after seeing the new Sonja, due to space constraints. I have the first Exc. Sonja but the new prototype looks amazing!

I got a mail monday saying that my last flexpayment and shipping would be charged on the 15th. I hope that means it will shipped then.

I just received similar email. I'm having hard time deciding whether I should keep mine (an Exclusive) after seeing the new Sonja, due to space constraints. I have the first Exc. Sonja but the new prototype looks amazing!

I love that new red Sonja where she has just sliced that snake in half. Amazing statue and body on her. I'm getting her more than Supergirl. If you have limited space, I would alternate 1 statue for a few months and then change it up for another.

Sell the old Sonja, keep Vampi and get the new Sonja(I did/am doing the same thing)

Back