New Vampirella Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm. I can't get past the face. She's just so...ugly. I'm not seeing a pretty face there at all. Just my opinion but this is a very easy pass for me.

giphy.gif

:wink1::wave messin with ya. Does remind me though when certain friends of mine say they don't know what everybody sees in Megan Fox... lol oh really?

Na. I'm a huge Vampirella fan. I have the first PF and would have gladly bought this but she is not attractive to me at all. If she floats your boat then I'm glad you'll be getting a what you wanted. Face is not appealing to me. The rest of the statue is beautiful. Not trolling. More bummed I won't be owning her for that reason.

Na. I'm a huge Vampirella fan. I have the first PF and would have gladly bought this but she is not attractive to me at all. If she floats your boat then I'm glad you'll be getting a what you wanted. Face is not appealing to me. The rest of the statue is beautiful. Not trolling. More bummed I won't be owning her for that reason.

I had the 1st one too(regular) and do not care for the portrait on that one, this looks better to me. The EX head is nice though, but in a perfect world want to see fangs and eyes. I like the Bat as the EX on the new one, but hoped for a swap out head too.

This came out nice besides the eyes. Hopefully it's just the angle. I would pick this up for sure if overall it looks better in person. Just looks really cool.

This one will definitely be on clearance in a year or so. Total Derp face... and base is wayyyy too tall. At least Green Ivy, Batgirl and Emma turned out great.

Thanks for the troll posting my wait list converted :) and it does looks good in person.

One of you guys could have snagged my EX as I cancelled. Just too many statues right now and funds are tighter than a frog's vagine. I just got Ex Thor, Conan: Undying EX and Batgirl reg shipping soon so I'm good for now. Next is EX Green Hulk if they ever get around to releasing him!

A question from a SS noob - I got on the waitlist for the Ex Vampirella PF.
Now, what happens if my W\L doesnt convert? I still want the regular PF if I cannot get the EX. But I don't want the regular to sell-out while I wait for the EX only to find out I'm not getting the EX either and be left with nothing.

Any solution for this? or do I just gamble when waitlisting the EX?

Thanks!

Is this shipping now? If it is that's a tougher one. If not, then order the regular now. If your WL converts before your regular ships then simply contact Sideshow and they will change your order over to the Exclusive.

I waitlisted june 12th and it just converted to give you a time frame.It's suppose to ship next month I believe.

A question from a SS noob - I got on the waitlist for the Ex Vampirella PF.
Now, what happens if my W\L doesnt convert? I still want the regular PF if I cannot get the EX. But I don't want the regular to sell-out while I wait for the EX only to find out I'm not getting the EX either and be left with nothing.

Any solution for this? or do I just gamble when waitlisting the EX?

Thanks!
The regular won't sell out for a while I don't think, the EX is worth the gamble.

Huh, really? Thats how I got in on the JSC collection. Preordered Spidey when it said less than 10- course a day or two later that number jumped up to 100 but hey, it got me to pull the trigger :lol

Back