Statue New Ultron!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:dunno have you learned nothing since your newb days, these production pics are normally nothing like the final releases, and to answer you question about Cap vs this POS, if you've never seen the Cap original PF then i can forgive you for even mentioning him in the same sentence. He is and will never be equalled and will look down on this puny offering as an ant...:lecture

CBJ will always be a newb :monkey1

:monkey3

This looks boss!! Damn I was going to take a break after Vader Mythos but this is too damn cool. Love the Vision head!

BB

if this statue comes in 1/4 it should definitely have light up somewhere, as the base support it. can't have a robot/android without lights

I like the look of him, I like the size too but I will have to be putting some paint to make him a bit more detailed
Now not sure if Im going to get the Vader

350.00 is a bit high for a comiquette. Also ES is TBD Lol..... So they really think this be be selling in high numbers. Might as well just slap a 300 to 350 ES on it already. I don't think this one is going to be a big seller.

They almost always begin as TBD...

They timed this release well as the Age of Ultron event is about to start in the comics. Not sure if it was intentional but it might make some people take note. I like it better than the Ultron PF.

The more I look to the heads (Ultron's head, Ant Man helm, Vision head), the more they look like plastic to me. Shame 'cause I love villains on thrones (I'm a great fan of Malazan's Shadowthrone).

I'd buy more SS stuff if they had an ES established from day one. Especially for ones like this that I'm on the fence on.

I'd think its rather acceptable at the scale of 13.5 inches. Think about it dr. doom is only 14 inches tall and much taller than ultron in comics. I believe if it wasn't stated as 1:5 scale, some would have thought it was a 1:4 scale no?

I'd think its rather acceptable at the scale of 13.5 inches. Think about it dr. doom is only 14 inches tall and much taller than ultron in comics. I believe if it wasn't stated as 1:5 scale, some would have thought it was a 1:4 scale no?

this may be the same height as doom, but there's a definite mass and proportion difference

What bugs me is:
Ultron, 13.5*13.75*12
Arthas, 19*19.5*20
I know that they "cheat" on Arthas 'cause most of the lenght and width are due to the cape and not the actual figure, but still, there's a certain difference, at the same price.
Not a smart move from SS.

:gah:as i stated earlier, Doom is 14" to the top of his head, while this one it 13.5" to the top of his throne. so take of 1-1.5" for his head and you find he's quite a bit smaller than Doom

Really like the look of this piece. Ulton looks scary evil in it. Just not sure if I am a big enough Ulton fan to justify buying one. Also the horror stories about the Ulton pfs paint job are worrisome.

:gah:as i stated earlier, Doom is 14" to the top of his head, while this one it 13.5" to the top of his throne. so take of 1-1.5" for his head and you find he's quite a bit smaller than Doom

:lecture What is so hard to understand about this? I hear the same thing about the Punisher com being 21" tall so not being 1:5. :slap

doom.jpg

Doom feet is on the ground while Ultron is a little bit lit off. Ultron seem skinny compare to Doom which makes it seem more 1/5?

Back