Statue New Ultron!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow I didn't realise this was due for Aug didn't seem that long ago that this went up for PO. It's still saying PO on the SS site so I'm not sure if it has actually been sent out yet?

This piece hasn't been getting much attention. I think it looks awesome. If it was 1/4 I think it would of been talked about a lot more

It has shipped already, mine is already in California. Unfortunately, I still have to ship it here in the Philippines. I hope that this statue will come out great. I just want to see actual pics of the statue so that I will have an idea on what I will be receiving. So if anyone has some pics, please do post them. TIA :wave

Thanks for the pics! Can't wait for mine to arrive here in the Philippines! :yess:

Saw this today at work the paint is much better then the PF was I think ill be taking it home with me today!

Just got mine last night. Super impressed with the sculpt and paint job. Looks great in hand. This would have erased the original PF had it been 1/4 scale but still is a pretty amazing piece none the less

Mine arrived today. No issues with the statue as far as chips or bad paint app. Over all, a great looking statue. Only thing that throws me is overspray. What a horrible idea.

Is the Age of Ultron omnibus coming out this September a good story arc? And does it feature a lot of cap/hulk or no?

Here's the amazon link: [ame]https://www.amazon.com/Age-Ultron-Brian-Michael-Bendis/dp/0785155651[/ame]

Last edited:
Anyone thought about making a fist hand add-on for this? I really like the Ultron design just don't like the looking into a helmet/head pose.

I have an extra one of these still sealed if anyone's looking. You can have it for retail and the price of shipping. Not looking to turn a profit. Just wanted to make sure I had a minty one

Back