Statue New Ultron!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ultron and Kang are the Avengers 2 biggest baddies. Basically, Ultron is a robot created by Pym that has no use for human life. His goal is to extinguish all of it.

Yeah i read the backstory a few pages back so I did know that but not much more and will I like the statue it's not one of those statues that makes me go "wow!" and that I want no matter what (Lady Death :p )

Rough mock up for fail erm scale.

71611_press01-001.jpg
[/IMG]

If it had light up eyes, there is no need for overspray around the eyes

But why on the pics, it looks like he has light up eyes?

I can tolerate the 1/5 scale but not sure I can tolerate the overspray around the eyes. From the pics the overspray doesn't look as bad though. But of course the production piece could totally be a different thing just like the PF.

I'm a noob, but imho the size, here, is not the problem. I mean: I find it better to have a 1/5 statue with higher quality than a 1/4 statue with the usual issues.
The real problem is that here Ultron doesn't really strike the viewer, to me the whole piece looks like a big plastic-ish toy rather than a sculpted statue with metallic flavour.
I'm not sure if it's clear what I'm trying to say, but for comparison, the Iron Man statues have a more metallic look which is optimal, while this Ultron... well he doesn't, plain and simple. It's a pity, 'cause the throne is great, the pose too, just that plastic-ish impression doesn't give Ultron the charisma he should have, imho.

Damn now you can't even get any Specs for the piece your P.O...:lol This company is getting worse and worse with most new items up for order.

PASS!!!!

I'm sure the paint job will look nothing like the gorgeous one in the SS photos.

I'm a noob, but imho the size, here, is not the problem. I mean: I find it better to have a 1/5 statue with higher quality than a 1/4 statue with the usual issues.
The real problem is that here Ultron doesn't really strike the viewer, to me the whole piece looks like a big plastic-ish toy rather than a sculpted statue with metallic flavour.
I'm not sure if it's clear what I'm trying to say, but for comparison, the Iron Man statues have a more metallic look which is optimal, while this Ultron... well he doesn't, plain and simple. It's a pity, 'cause the throne is great, the pose too, just that plastic-ish impression doesn't give Ultron the charisma he should have, imho.

You haven't got it in hand yet. You never know with this company anymore. They are really good at the bait and switch maneuvers.

Back