Statue New Ultron!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lecture What is so hard to understand about this? I hear the same thing about the Punisher com being 21" tall so not being 1:5. :slap

doom.jpg

:goodpost::goodpost:

Man every time I see a Pic of the Doom PF I just love it. Seriously anyone who has got this is so lucky. Definitely a piece I'll never manage to get in my collection but back to Ultron.

Thanks for all the insight on Ultron guys! I’m not familiar with the character at all, since I just recently started reading comics again, but I have to say this statue is really growing on me the more I see it. If Age of Ultron lives up to my expectations I think I will be buying this statue too. I like the exclusive with Vision's head better because it at least adds some more color to the piece.

Since I’ve started collecting sideshow pieces it seems like everything I’ve really liked and purchased is 1/5 scale. (Gray Hulk comi, Savage She-Hulk, Mythos line) I do have Shack Ti ordered, so I’m really curious to see the difference in scale when I have her in hand. The thing I’ve noticed though is that there really is no price difference between the two scales, which seems a little shady to me. Smaller scale should equal lower price IMO.

P.S. Does anyone know if the eyes light up on this piece? In the photo it looks like they're lit up.

I have to order this one. It really doesn't bother me that it is a 1/5 scale. I don't think SS will mess another Ultron.

The scale works for me as space is an issue, so not everything needs to be 1/4. If paint app on production pieces comes out well (God willing,fingers crossed) this will look fantastic. My only concern is electrical parts if any, but on this it might actually work well as he is THE robot villain.

My friend works at SS and we got to see this one in person. All I can say is, boring. There's nothing steller about the paint, the scale looks smaller than 1/5 even though it IS 1/5. To me, there didnt look like there was much effort put into it at all. So.....if the proto looks this bad, I can only imagine what it'll look like when the Chinese production get ahold of it. Big ole pass on this one. I'm waiting for the new Punisher!

Still kind of on the fence with this one, might have to wait for in hand pics. To many things coming out this year so I need to be selective. Hoping Punisher turns out great as I wasn't crazy with the comiquette proportions.

Can't find the thread for the Great Ultron PF, so I'll ask here: is the Ex version worthing something? I don't understand what's wrong with it, most people seemed disappointed.

1. Doom on his throne.
2. Ultron on his kiddie seat
3. ????

I wanna see a Deadpool on a couch chair in his Spider-Man underoos eating a bowl of cereal

Last edited:
Who's buying ultron on throne?

Wondering if anybody's ordered or thinking about getting this peace

Re: Who's buying ultron on throne?

I don't think anyone wants it ;) people have said it was too small. Needs to be bigger :D (no she said jokes) hehe

Back