New Tomb Raider game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm loving every bit of this game!
Just blown away.
The graphics, the hair (lol), the enviroments, the rock climbing ax, the bow, the combat, the wind, the rain, the emotions of lara, the creepy stuff (dead bodies, pool of blood) etc.

I played a round of multiplayer the other night and god was it atrocious! This one guy, or was it 3, lol, kept glitching around one of the rooms and literally going through a set of stairs.

It's a good thing the single player is so damn good.

:
You can't say it's as close to perfect as you're going to get when there are perfect videogames out there. The videogame that did everything right and continues to influence videogames to this day is Resident Evil 4. Its only flaw was story related, relegating the fall of Umbrella to a sentence in the opening.

Tomb Raider Anniversary is perfect for the most part too.

lulz no :rotfl

I played a round of multiplayer the other night and god was it atrocious! This one guy, or was it 3, lol, kept glitching around one of the rooms and literally going through a set of stairs.

It's a good thing the single player is so damn good.

Every time I try to play multiplayer it's kids playing it. I know this , because they all have mics! :lol mute, mute, mute!

Yes, multiplayer is glitchy and it sucks! I'm trying to get the damn trophies!

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

Every time I try to play multiplayer it's kids playing it. I know this , because they all have mics! :lol mute, mute, mute!

Yes, multiplayer is glitchy and it sucks! I'm trying to get the damn trophies!

:lol

Maybe they'll just leave it out of the next game altogether. That might be wishful thinking though.

You don't need multi when you've got single player gold!

P.s. Now that I've said that I'm sure I'll try out a little more multiplayer in a day or two through. :slap

I just found out how to boost xp and ive been doin that. Ill be the one level 60 who gets owned by level 1's.

How? :lol

Play a private rescue match by yourself and pick up medpacks and salvage. If you set it to 20 medpacks in 10 minutes you can get like 28k xp.

I read online that you need 1,700,000 xp to get to level 60 :(.

I really cant wait to see what they do with the sequal. I think the game is selling well?

I wonder what would happen if Lara Croft and Nathan Drake had a child. I have a theory, but I don't know how sound it is. I'm pretty sure that the awesomeness of that child would cause a tear in the space-time continuum. Due to how unstable the universe would become, it [the universe] attempts to correct itself by destroying the child. However, the child's essence survives, but is thrust back into another vessel in the past; a vessel named Henry Jones Jr.:lol

just completed the game. I am watching the credits now. lol What a great ride.. I had a lot of fun on this one.

I must be tired, but just to confirm when I start the game: I am supposed to have absolutely no clue what's happening? Storywise, I am clueless....!?

Thanks

Last edited:
I wonder what would happen if Lara Croft and Nathan Drake had a child. I have a theory, but I don't know how sound it is. I'm pretty sure that the awesomeness of that child would cause a tear in the space-time continuum. Due to how unstable the universe would become, it [the universe] attempts to correct itself by destroying the child. However, the child's essence survives, but is thrust back into another vessel in the past; a vessel named Henry Jones Jr.:lol

I think you're on to something.

They can also do a spinoff series with Lara's dad.

:dunno

HT should make a Lara figure, since RE6 failed. :lol

I must be tired, but just to confirm when I start the game: I am supposed to have absolutely no clue what's happening? Storywise, I am clueless....!?

Thanks

That's correct. You learn more about the island as you go on. I would recommend looking for the documents spread out over the island. They really help you understand the characters and the island's history a bit more.

Back