New Tomb Raider game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually might be interesting in just the comic book, I already have my collectors edition but I went with the Amazon PO so I didn't get the comic.

Does anybody know if they are bringing out the comic later?

Just picked up a Tomb Raider Play Arts Kai with the collector's edition. Awesome figure. However the WORST feet on an action figure I've ever seen in my entire life. I cannot get this figure to stand up straight for the life of me.

Just picked up a Tomb Raider Play Arts Kai with the collector's edition. Awesome figure. However the WORST feet on an action figure I've ever seen in my entire life. I cannot get this figure to stand up straight for the life of me.

Yeah I LOVE the figure. I was really impressed with the detail she had specially considering how many they probably produced. You know I never tried to stand her up so I don't know anything about her feet.

I just put her back in the packaging after I checked her out.

(Okay that last part sounded funny)

I wish Ballistic Publishing would have made a Tomb Raider art book to go along with their "Art of the Game" series.

I would have LOVED to pick up a Tomb Raider Folio edition to go with my Uncharted 2 Folio Edition.

But I guess that wont happen... :(

Finally got my game from Amazon...man, that free shipping is really darn slow!!!! LOl

I usually do free shipping but for Tomb Raider I just couldn't wait.

But now I'm jealous because I've already beaten the game, but you get to experience it all new for the first time now. So I guess I lose... :lol

I am so sad I finished this game. :(
after finishing it 100% and exploring all of it I dont see the need to go back.

mybe I will start a hard mode game for fun just so I go back to that amazing Island.

Anybody interested in the Collectors Edition minus the game? You get everything (figure, map/poster, tin, soundtrack, patches, etc) plus a comic book from Best Buy. PM me.

Sold the best buy comic book.. Thanks Noah!

Still have everything else in the collectors edition up for grabs.
- Survival tin box with outer sleeve
- Action figure (tight joints, perfect condition)
- Soundtrack (still sealed)
- Iron on Patches
- Lara Croft Poster/Map of Island

Finished it and went back and did all the tombs as well.
Its an almost perfect overall experience.

A few little oddities....now swimming at all?
Enemy AI could be a little better....

But mostly, its as close to perfect as you're going to get.

Last edited:
Sold the best buy comic book.. Thanks Noah!

Still have everything else in the collectors edition up for grabs.
- Survival tin box with outer sleeve
- Action figure (tight joints, perfect condition)
- Soundtrack (still sealed)
- Iron on Patches
- Lara Croft Poster/Map of Island

You're very welcome Ann!! :1-1: I can't wait to get it.

Hopefully you don't have much trouble finding a good home for the rest.

Yep, the boots only allow a few positions.

The only way to balance the figure is to have one leg slightly behind:

I wish Ballistic Publishing would have made a Tomb Raider art book to go along with their "Art of the Game" series.

I would have LOVED to pick up a Tomb Raider Folio edition to go with my Uncharted 2 Folio Edition.

But I guess that wont happen... :(

Yeah, I doubt the artbook they are releasing will compare to a Ballistic book or the limited slipcased Art of Tomb Raider for the previous games. I got my German Steelbook, it doesn't seem like anyone here has it. Maybe I'll take a pic with the Art of Tomb Raider. Sort of the old Lara welcoming the new Lara.

Finished it and went back and did all the tombs as well.
Its an almot perfect overall experience.

A few little oddities....now swimming at all?
Enemy AI could be a little better....

But mostly, its as close to perfect as you're going to get.

You can't say it's as close to perfect as you're going to get when there are perfect videogames out there. The videogame that did everything right and continues to influence videogames to this day is Resident Evil 4. Its only flaw was story related, relegating the fall of Umbrella to a sentence in the opening.

Tomb Raider Anniversary is perfect for the most part too.

Back