New Tomb Raider game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what weird when I played the game and lara came out of blood she wasn't dirty of red blood..strange..:dunno

Yeah, on the PS3, I noticed that after stepping out of there, Lara's head was all bloody but her body was normal-dirty. I was confused. :slap

I really don't get it, and never have. Yeah Pc graphics are better but really does that matter?. you get just the same experience from playing on console as you would pc regardless of graphics. I mean how often are you looking at lara's hair with this tressfx? your more focused on the story and playing the game, not drooling over individual pieces of hair bouncing around lol.

Some of us actually do care and do stare at the graphics with joy lol
It's just one of those "pc gamer" things I guess.
Either that, or some of us love anything that is the new advanced next big thing. I'm always impressed with the push for new CGI in movies, making things look and feel more real. But I appreciate the effort and hardwork and art of movie and game making visually.

To me, the better the visuals, the more excited I get about the game and the more immersed I feel.

I also love new games to push my PC, as it's nice to see the efforts of the time and money spent to make my rig. So I want to see it pushed and the next pretty thing.

:exactly: :exactly: :exactly: :exactly:

dont hate pc gaming.

Anybody having any sales for this game soon? I was planning on picking up this weekend but didn't wanna miss out on any good deals if one is coming soon.

Yeah, on the PS3, I noticed that after stepping out of there, Lara's head was all bloody but her body was normal-dirty. I was confused. :slap

Her face should've been bloody anyway, as she had JUST gotten the **** beat out of her. However, her clothes should've been bloody as well from the water/blood.

Multiplayer is wonky. You can tell it was slapped on

Im actually enjoying the multi, TDM that is. I enjoyed uncharteds multi and enjoy the climbing ability and how to get around the maps. some guns are a bit OP but its enjoyable either way.

:exactly: :exactly: :exactly: :exactly:

dont hate pc gaming.
No where did i say i hate pc gaming lol? i play them myself i just prefer console.

I need to get this game.

It really i sa great game, this new lara is much more likable and ''real'' than the older one. Its keeping me busy anyway till i get my mits on Bioshock infinite in 2 weeks

Last edited:
If the PS3 suffers from screen tear, no thanks - nothing takes me out of a game faster than a screen ripping itself during action moments

I just finished my playthrough on the PS3, and as one of those people who ABSOLUTELY HATES screen tearing in my games more than the average joe and also one who seems to notice it more than others I must say I never once saw screen tearing the entir e length of my visit on Yamatai.

Back