New Thundercats Toys from Bandai!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picked up the tower of omens, lizard w/ cannon, grune, and all three 6'' figures today at tru. they had about seven of the 4'' mumm-ra and two of the classic tygras left. nothing at two walmarts though.

I'm only getting the classics and the 4", and I'm almost half way got them all.

Last edited:

I gotta snap some shots of my 6 inch Mumm-ra. I think im going to try and paint the teeth white on the little 4 inch mumm-ra

Great pics carthut! I picked up the 6" Panthro today, also ordered a couple rarer figures off of Amazon. And Thom I think Snarf is closer in scale to the 6" figures.

Yeah thats where I got my Snarf posed with. Would of liked a Snarf in the 4" scale though, just for the complete team to be completed.

I finally caved in and got me some of the 4" figures after watching the show.. which is really good actually!
Got me Mumm-Ra in both forms, Lion-O and Tygra... I should get the rest of the Cats and Grune

I saw all of them at Toys R Us today. I was going to pick up Cheetara, but her eyes were messed up.

Finall bought my last peice to finish my 4" set, have it all now. I've got doubles of both 8" figures, and I have the Toys r us exclusive Lion-O. I don't know if I will fool with the 6" line or not, they will probably be around long enough for me to decide, at least by Christmas. :hi5:

thinking of buying Lion-O.

Which version should I buy; the normal or the SDCC ones?

I'd prefer it to blend in with the rest of the Thundercats team that will be coming out later, as I'm planning to buy the line up.

I got lucky at a K-mart near me and picked up all the 4' inchers except for Wilykit and Wilykat. I want them, but the limited articulation bothers me. I still want to get Grune and the 4' Mummra. Although alfet looking at the showlast week it seems like the 6' inch Mummra would fit in better with the 4' inch line.

Just got my tower, love it!
I originally just bought it for the clear Tygra, but after setting it up it's really a great set. Well worth the $40 price tag.

towerofomens1.jpg

towerofomens2.jpg

-Zoid

Went to walmart tonight and I found the lizard man and catapult, but ended up passing on him. I'll pick him up another time. Im really after that winged mumm-ra.

thinking of buying Lion-O.

Which version should I buy; the normal or the SDCC ones?

I'd prefer it to blend in with the rest of the Thundercats team that will be coming out later, as I'm planning to buy the line up.

The SDCC Lion-O has a metallic paint job that does not work out well. The sword looks great and the cradle for the accessories is cool but the color wash on the figure itself looks like he is filthy.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcIPlYn2D4A"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcIPlYn2D4A[/ame]

I cant find grune. I bought one a few weeks ago for a forum member and now I cant find one for myself. Amazon hasnt had it available in forever either.

Grune is pretty cool if you dont have him. I also suggest the lizard cannon it is worth the $15.

PS The storm charger (aka mumm-ra thundertank) will be released early 2012 as per mtvgeek interview.

Back