Premium Format New Stormtrooper Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As expensive as this is I’ll get it. Glad I missed out on the first one. EX is the way to go. Sculpt looks better than ESB PF.

The Ex is very cool and terrible at the same time.......very cool that it's Han Solo and terrible because I'm going to feel obligated to pick up Chewie.:slap:lol

Damn!
Wasn't expecting that!!!
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/blog/the-stormtrooper-premium-format-figure-approaches/

The Exclusive edition of the Stormtrooper Premium Format™ Figure includes an alternate realistic portrait of the dashing smuggler Han Solo. Swap the Stormtrooper helmet for Han Solo’s portrait to recreate an iconic moment from Episode IV and prove that everything’s under control in your collection. Situation normal.​
3005261_press01.jpg

3005261_press04.jpg

I don’t have the first one and was on the fence about this, but that EX pushed me over the edge. I think I’m going to pull the trigger on this one. Looks even better next to Chewie which was an easy pass for me at first!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool exclusive, no doubt. However, it's also the only way SS can manage to sell a trooper with this many faults in the armor. I know they say it's a prototype, but come on, all of us here know this will ship with some major flaws.

And I'll be super surprised to see that Ford likeness turn out like that from production.

They did it with Rey so why not with this one, u can be negative about everything. Im very exited about this one

They did it with Rey so why not with this one, u can be negative about everything. Im very exited about this one

I just think it's a blatant attempt by SS to get us to buy a poorly made stormtrooper by throwing in a portrait of a character we all want. Just my opinion, not trying to force it on anyone. And in all the years I've been collecting, SS rarely goes back and fixes things. They would rather give you a $30 credit towards your next purchase.

Hey Sideshow, THIS is what the armour is supposed to look like. Sigh...

Attachments

• Harrison-Ford-as-Han-solo-in-Star-Wars-New-Hope.jpg
    Harrison-Ford-as-Han-solo-in-Star-Wars-New-Hope.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 157
I just think it's a blatant attempt by SS to get us to buy a poorly made stormtrooper by throwing in a portrait of a character we all want. Just my opinion, not trying to force it on anyone. And in all the years I've been collecting, SS rarely goes back and fixes things. They would rather give you a $30 credit towards your next purchase.

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe they just came up with a cheaper option to entice buyers, rather than correcting the errors in armor. If they fixed the huge armor gaps all around I'd be in for the EX.

Easy pass...I have the original and only collect Empire. And only collect helmeted empire (except Darth Maul).

Back