Premium Format New Stormtrooper Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they really should :| and the scope ;p

edit: don't get too excited here's SS Alex's comment

"The new Stormtrooper PF is a New Hope iteration and as such is accurate to how the armor would look if a trooper with that movie armor were in such a pose. That said, this piece was reviewed earlier this week and the armor on its legs are going to get an adjustment to lengthen them out and thus will show less of the back body suit at the knees."

They're still not bringing up the torso armor, changing the forearm, or the blaster. Also they seem to be under mistaken impression that their current one is actually correct and accurate :p

Let them release it as it is now. I'll have another thing to laugh my ass off at :lol

Yes they do.. it's been said during one of the live streams

After getting my first Prime 1 piece I am unable to get excited over this thing. I’m almost feeling like I’d be wasting $500 and I was really excited. In fact P1 has made me think of not buying a lot of pieces and just by less of theirs but always be satisfied. I still admit unless a different company makes a Phasma and theirs looks good I’ll likely get it.

Sounds like they put a uniform that was too small for the person and let them do poses and so they think it’s right yet they are changing it lmao from a company that is notoriously not into changing things so they are correct even after the world says it’s wrong.

I’m sorry for running over your foot with my car but I mean if you didn’t have a foot that never would of happened. I mean they can’t even admit the mistake yet they are fixing it a-Doy.

What are the odds they make any changes to this? If they fix anything it should be the too small armor. The backwards scope is bad but I could possibly live with it, the armor is a total dealbreaker though.

Yeah, the top looks pretty good on Sideshow’s preview pic. It’s kinda weird the shot is angled from the waist up though, I hope it means nothing:lol

I'm interested..I'll wait until I see the price and if they changed a few things from the initial photos we got during SDCC.

I like the pose, better than the first one they did imo. I hope they fix the "issues" and I may buy one. After getting the IS vader I need a couple of 1/4's to go with him. Hoping for a snowtrooper and another boba!!!

The scope seems ok this time, but also hope they fix the small armor

1125x682_previewbanner_StormtrooperPF.jpg

Yepp.. looking good so far.. .Hope the armor is an older picture.... surely improved over the old one

The pose is better but the armour is not. I don't see this as a needed upgrade to my current PF that will run me a few hundred bucks plus import fees and shipping along with the hassle of selling what I have.

the armor gaps are awful. What's the deal with the huge U-Neck? I'm looking at my Sandtrooper and there's no neck gap, and the elbow and knee gaps are tiny compared to this piece. if that's the final production version it's an easy pass...

Back