Premium Format New Stormtrooper Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll keep my original PF I got for $279 NIB. Maybe this Trooper picked the wrong size while in line for armour.

For $300, I'll stick with my OG Trooper PF. Love the pose on this one, but prefer the overall look of the original. Plus, I'm not willing to shell out $550 for this piece. :|

For $300, I'll stick with my OG Trooper PF. Love the pose on this one, but prefer the overall look of the original. Plus, I'm not willing to shell out $550 for this piece. :|
My exact point. I got the OG for about 30$ as I already had Rewards $$$ from my LCBS and this one would probably cost me 600-700$ CDN... so no way!

Wow, I had not noticed that but you're totally right and I cannot unsee those things now.

I love blasters so anything out of place is easy to see for me :) Reversed scope is very noticeable for me, especially after handling vintage M38, M40 and M19 Sherman tank scopes and also genuine Steeling blasters

Stormtrooper 1: "Are these scopes suppose to make our targets look smaller?"

Stormtrooper 2: "Not sure, but they were issued by Sideshow, so....."

Stormtrooper 3: "When they washed our armor, I think they used an extremely high temperature to dry them. My armor shrank!"

No wonder they can't hit anything :lol

well SSC confirmed they will adjust the armor... thats a winner then ! :)

well SSC confirmed they will adjust the armor... thats a winner then ! :)

Sweet! Now spin the sight around, & this piece will be a winner :yess:
I can forgive the over sized trigger guard. Buuuuuut if they wanna decrease the radius of that too, I won't complain.

Sweet! Now spin the sight around, & this piece will be a winner :yess:
I can forgive the over sized trigger guard. Buuuuuut if they wanna decrease the radius of that too, I won't complain.

they really should :| and the scope ;p

edit: don't get too excited here's SS Alex's comment

"The new Stormtrooper PF is a New Hope iteration and as such is accurate to how the armor would look if a trooper with that movie armor were in such a pose. That said, this piece was reviewed earlier this week and the armor on its legs are going to get an adjustment to lengthen them out and thus will show less of the back body suit at the knees."

They're still not bringing up the torso armor, changing the forearm, or the blaster. Also they seem to be under mistaken impression that their current one is actually correct and accurate :p

When did SS start caring about true screen accuracy? :rotfl I thought they did more artistic looking pieces. Which I'm totally fine with!
I don't claim to be a Stormie expert, by ANY means. I'm just a fan...... But, come on! Really? :thwak

Back