Premium Format New Stormtrooper Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate the stance on the old PF.. I have it on a certain angle so it looks ok. But if you have him look straight..he has the diaper full stance that looks just not right. Lets see the new one.. Im sure it will look better.. but lets see if the price is justifying it.

The sad thing is none of the OT Imperials PF statues has a natural pose: Stormtrooper, Sandtrooper, Snowtrooper, Scout... :(

agree except for the sandtrooper. IMO it's an excellent statue in hand, and has great presence vs what you see in many of the pics posted on the site. For whatever reason, some statues just don't photograph well...

Are they ever going to do a new character or just keep rehashing the older pf's? Wasn't a Hoth Leia rumored? I'd love to see a TIE Fighter Pilot and an AT AT Walker Pilot as well.

I was indeed hoping for a TIE or an AT-AT pilot before any other trooper after the Sandtrooper, but then just another Stormtrooper, I am disappointed.

agree except for the sandtrooper. IMO it's an excellent statue in hand, and has great presence vs what you see in many of the pics posted on the site. For whatever reason, some statues just don't photograph well...

seen it in person at beyond comics, can confirm looks dumb in person

also the rat was a terrible idea

helmet looks worse irl too :|

had all 3 of the STs as well (regular, black hole, commander), sold all 3 due to their crappiness. lost money on em too :|

also tried selling the STs to Beyond Comics (they do buy statues, though offer a bit less then what they sell for on ebay, and I didn't want to go through the hassle). they weren't interested cause they wouldn't sell. cause they suck.

SS has been doing with their new statues in terms of production, I hope they don't **** this up since apparently HT is never going to release their 1/4. Not gonna get too excited though cause phasma's lid looks pretty bad.

I wasn't a big fan of the first Stormtrooper they did. I'm hoping for a new pose and better base. Some switchout arms would be awesome.

Ahsoka would be awesome! I think all of the characters from the Rebels show would make great PF's

I feel like Ahsoka is the only one they'd have a chance at making, but I doubt it is at the top of their list.

I feel like a Phase II Rex is going to happen too, troopers sell, when they'll get to it, is the real question.

A Phase II Rex would be great and a Day 1 PO.

I do feel Sideshow dropped the ball with the first Rex, not having switch out hands with pistols and Cody not being in an Order 66 pose. That would've been one of the best PF's ever.

A Phase II Rex would be great and a Day 1 PO.

I do feel Sideshow dropped the ball with the first Rex, not having switch out hands with pistols and Cody not being in an Order 66 pose. That would've been one of the best PF's ever.

I agree with the phase 1 Rex, i still love mine and think he goes great with the bust SS made as well but he needs his pistols.

I love Cody too, we have so many Order 66 poses with him from different companies, I like that I have him as a clone wars hero in his firing pose.

The pose is awesome, but why is the armor soooooooooooooo freaking short on the legs, neck and arms??!!?? There isn't supposed to be this much black showing, come on SS dammit :(

Love it.. but yeah..wtf did they do to the armor???? That's way to short

I can sorta live with the elbows, but the neck and the knees need to be tightened up with longer armor. That freaking gap on the left thigh between the armor and knee is ridiculous.

I can sorta live with the elbows, but the neck and the knees need to be tightened up with longer armor. That freaking gap on the left thigh between the armor and knee is ridiculous.

It does look short but I'll be getting this regardless. I NEED a Classic Stormtrooper, maybe even two.

Good Lord! If it's not the screwy looking helmet of the new 1:1 Stormy bust, it's the armor shrinkage of the premium format Stormy. Are they TRYING to make me not buy the pieces I want to buy?! :dunno

Back